Phantasy Star Online 2

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
BTW My player info, I posted it earlier but I didnt post the ID.

I'm on ship 3. Player ID is 10595725

If you want to play, and start an account, I'd appreciate a referral!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Also, this launch is absolutely a completely horrible mess. It's certainly the windows store, but their own setup is stupid too, such as not having a friends list (You must use your xbox account for your friends list), or being able to easily just invite someone to a party.

They have a lot of work to do. It's a shame too, because the game is really, really fun. I'm having a blast already got two 75s working on 3rd.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing techer?

yah the adding friends thing is kinda stupid, theres no way to do it on PC unless they are next to you?

Ehrgeix
whats your IGN im on ship 2, could use some friends to group up with, mine is TecK

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm on Ship 3, sadly. I don't know what the deal is. Fucking EVERYONE is on ship 2.

I'm playing ranger atm but will level them all to 75.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why you're making "ships" if you are making a lobby MMO with everything instanced...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So they can charge you for transferring?

Side note, I joined an alliance and no one would talk and shit. Come to find out on the PC, this game is tied to your xbox account so tightly, that if you change your privacy settings to only allow messages, text, and voice from "Friends Only" this will prevent ALL chat from the game occuring, including messages and shit. It prevents party formation as well. It also blocks chat YOU send out, as others won't see it either.

I was wondering why it was so fucking quiet in the game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Is there still that bug where when you try to uninstall it leaves behind 50 gigs or some shit?

havent been able to find people to play with and i dont really wanna solo this as a techer, so gonna uninstall

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing a techer? Following cathys guide for lvl 75 NA, But i cannot find the skill "party assist" at all it should be under step jump

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
party assist is not in yet. It's a level 80 skill when the level cap releases. Are you playing techer as a melee?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i figured it out, do PAs level up on their own? i bought too high of a level for shifta/deband and i cant use them yet, was gonna try to buy something lower was just curious how that worked.

theres no way when searching the auction house to go by the level of the disc?

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Think my EQ fix may have been met. Probably going to jump hard into this real soon.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
i figured it out, do PAs level up on their own? i bought too high of a level for shifta/deband and i cant use them yet, was gonna try to buy something lower was just curious how that worked.

theres no way when searching the auction house to go by the level of the disc?
sent you a message is game. I might have some stuff for your techer. Yeah you cant delevel the discs. get your mag up to 200 asap as that makes all the difference. make pure mags dont mix stats.

If anyone else wants to group up on ship 2 add armadon63 on xbox and then you will pop up on friends list in pso2.

My alliance is purging inactives on Monday so I can see if I can get you guys in after that. alliances are capped at 100 people. Only preoblem is just about everyone has all the classes at 75 capped already so might be hard to get people to do low level stuff. I still have 2 more classes to level so I can help with low level stuff.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone got a website that will tell me where to find these mobs for the daily orders? i try seperating by order but it does not show or work with every daily order, mainly things like nightfallers /oceanids / dragon X /vid giros / draindahls /anzhisgari

and shit like seabed tanzanite / wopal rocks / forest emeralds etc.... theres not much info on google and unless im missing something not much info giving in game

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
For the daily orders, this is rather easy. Whatever the daily is for the day, all of them can be completed through the first quest listed in the recommended quest for the day. That will always cover the dailies. If you accept daily quests, however, but don't run them that day, then you need to figure it out. The easy way I have found is that one of the dailies will be a boss, and the boss will be listed on the right of the quest area. Go to an expedition or whatever and look for the matching boss name. That will cover all the dailies for that day.

Other than story related or unlocking related, I never accept orders through the NPC directly, and only do it through the method shown below.

1591772724267.png

Alternatively, if you DO talk to the NPC, notice in the above graphic the orange area on the top of the list. There's a little arrow on the right. Talk to the NPC, get their order list, then click that arrow, and you can select the area and it will show the orders that NPC has for that area specifically.

For harvesting/fishing/etc try this list here. Some of the translations will be off, but it should be close.

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i found the original launcher but it wont let me open it even in admin mode.... wtfs going on

so whenever i try to launch from the original launcher it says i dont have permission

before when i tried with psotweaker it would load up but then shut down at the sega screen, now it does nothing at all did the game uninstall itself or some bullshit? dont really wanna spend another 8 hours...

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is it possible for the game to install twice? pretty sure my game uninstalled itself, i launched the original launmcher and it downloaded the game instantly... then i ran psotweaker and its updating/downloading as welll and its taking about the same time the original launcher did, i removed CoD had 80 gigs free then out of no where i only got 4, and initially i was able to have both games and i havent installed nothing new on my SSD

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
is it possible for the game to install twice? pretty sure my game uninstalled itself, i launched the original launmcher and it downloaded the game instantly... then i ran psotweaker and its updating/downloading as welll and its taking about the same time the original launcher did, i removed CoD had 80 gigs free then out of no where i only got 4, and initially i was able to have both games and i havent installed nothing new on my SSD

Yes this is one of the problems the people have been having.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
microsoft sucks a dick.....

i installed this bitch 3 times today, now im trying to launch it with tweaker and it tells me i need a new app to open it, its not even showing up in my program files or nothing no PSO2_bin folder even though i saw it install the game thru tweaker... anyone having this issue?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
microsoft sucks a dick.....

i installed this bitch 3 times today, now im trying to launch it with tweaker and it tells me i need a new app to open it, its not even showing up in my program files or nothing no PSO2_bin folder even though i saw it install the game thru tweaker... anyone having this issue?
You fucked, you have to give yourself the permissions to manually delete all those installs.