Phoenix Freeshard - DAoC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Just wait 12 hours and you can switch realms at char screen.

Uh, how/where?

[Edit] Oh, nevermind. I thought you meant you could switch your character's realm, haha. I get what you mean now.

Am Tmacc the minstrel in Alb.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1548059661268.png

lvled from 23-28 gankin, just got 2L2

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nice. Got my hero to 50, so dicking around on an Ani while I'm lfg. If I catch up I'll try to get you into pbaoe groups

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Played a minstrel to 11 and got bored, so then I got a paladin to 11. The going is pretty slow and groups seem a bit harder to find at lower levels.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I have a mentalist who will be 22 about 15 min after I log in tonight. Anyone exp'ing in Hib around that level?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I definitely found bard > minstrel, but I thought most folks here were going Alb?

Hib it is!

Minstrel is OK. I greatly preferred bard too in retrospect. Being the endurance regen guy is huge in this one.

Alb is really getting laid into by both hib and mid atm.

Unless you had some ultra neckbeard 8man of your own, I would try to spare u the pain of rolling there for now. By all means keep ur other dudes for later, it may change.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hibernia starter guildchat might as well have have been FOH tonight, lol

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Hibernia starter guildchat might as well have have been FOH tonight, lol

Jelly. Out of town on a biz trip and all I have is my MacBook ☹️ Although I did leave the starter guild yesterday 😆

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can invite you guys to a guild on Hib with 5% xp bonus rolling

Msg
Bigdoinksinhibernia
Itswhateveruwantkid

Also have tips on leveling and QoL stuff.

Very good emu. Staff, code, QoL stuff, everything.

• 1Like

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
This server is super dope. I have been playing on it since about 2-3 weeks after release. I didn't even realize it existed and it's been the most fun i've had on an MMO since classic/bc WoW. I have 6 or 7 50's across alb/mid and currently run nightly small man as skald/thane. I recommend anyone who wants some MMO fun to hit this server up, it's well worth the time with amazing staff and QoL changes. If anyone still plays hit me up, maybe we can get together for some smallman/8man action.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If they had done a rebalanced ToA instead of soccerquest, this woulda been the box of the century. I left after that weird custom stuff went in.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They took stupid custom soccer quest out, added new frontiers instead of old ones. Population is on the uptick again.

Been doing some good ranger sniping as of late.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I am coming to Phoenix with a few pals, probably going Mid because we’ve heard it’s the weakest faction. We will mostly be casuals but if anyone is interested in joining up hit me up here!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I am coming to Phoenix with a few pals, probably going Mid because we’ve heard it’s the weakest faction. We will mostly be casuals but if anyone is interested in joining up hit me up here!
May try and install again. Think I have a mid 30s skald on mid. Had 50pld and 50hero (rr5) too

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users