Pillars of Eternity, Obsidian's new CRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate

O_T

Trakanon Raider
The keys for backers are available on Obsidian's website now if you want to preload it early.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So they're releasing it mid-day tomorrow? Fucking stay at home housewives are going to ding lvl 3 before I've even launched it. /sad face

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also have the day off. Some morning errands then time to play!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its time boys! I am thinking of just creating the main character for the first playthrough. Just because I want to use their fleshed out characters for my party as opposed to whatever comp I can dream up.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Its time boys! I am thinking of just creating the main character for the first playthrough. Just because I want to use their fleshed out characters for my party as opposed to whatever comp I can dream up.
From what I understand, that's all you ever create at the beginning. If you want to self-create other characters, you have to hire those from a town's tavern or such, one at a time (and probably spaced out time-wise).

spronk

FPS noob
getting some insanely high reviews, pretty much 9/10 or 10/10 across the board
Pillars of Eternity Review Thread - NeoGAF

I haven't bought yet since i frankly won't have time to play until summer and still haven't played wasteland 2, but its $33 for the base version on GMG and probably you can find a coupon code (or one will popup this weekend) dropping it even further gmg FP has code JBTBG5-7GVTE8-W2YXRV for 20% off dunno if it stacks
Register | Login | Green Man Gaming

edit: apparently they are completely sold out of keys for all versions of PoE (wow) but should restock this weekend i guess