Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Pitbull elevator door open and instant attack happens often. I guess when they see another dog suddenly they go into kill mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pitbull elevator door open and instant attack happens often. I guess when they see another dog suddenly they go into kill mode.

This is why you always keep a knife on you in elevators. Never know when you gotta slit the throat of a dog of peace

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Which one was the pit in that last one? Looked like a lab mix and a rotty. And it was the lab who was the aggressor.

Also foldger, this is why you carry a gun. Shoot the dog and if the owner gets in the way .. oh well.

Hardly related but another nitpick. Stop standing directly in front of the fucking elevator door dumbasses. It's like they can't think ahead 20 seconds into the future and realize someone will likely need to get off before they get on. When I saw the one in the heavy coat with her nose to the elevator my first thought was that she deserves whatever she gets. I didn't see her little mop head of a dog yet. I thought she was going to get mauled.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

1636339788194.jpeg

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It got her right in the middle of the face, so you know the dumb bitch thought she should give a pitbull a kiss, lmao. Watching a follow up video, it was her own dog.
almost half a million dollar lesson, that you can't snuggle with a demon

54af3365e036373e29ea28976dcf057e.jpg

i'm wondering why they didn't try to reattach the lip... maybe the demon ate it

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't get it, if i was the retriever owner, i'd be stabbing the pitbull in the eye with my finger if i had to.

i've kicked a small dog running towards my chow b4, i have no qualms harming another animal to protect mine.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm so glad that this thread has taught me that a rear naked choke works in that situation.

But I would like to see more videos of people using that technique. Especially failures in case there's something to watch out for.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
almost half a million dollar lesson, that you can't snuggle with a demon

54af3365e036373e29ea28976dcf057e.jpg

i'm wondering why they didn't try to reattach the lip... maybe the demon ate it

Is that the pit bull?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Whoever started the bark at your dog thing on tiktok is a genius. Some dumbass is going to get her face eaten.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I went in with expectations, I was disappointed.

I saw a little fear in her eyes for a minute.

I'm betting the ones where they lose a face won't be on tiktok. But the shit's being recorded which means eventually we will see it.

• 2Like