<Donor>
found one in the comments

YES!

YES!

I've heard it works, I know in theory it should work

I've done it countless times in class to people

But to see it actually done on video

YES!

Still I'd probably have just slit the dogs throat etc.. if I wasn't unarmed, but good to know I can RNC them

I wouldn't have let go though, its not class, it doesn't get a free nap

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fucking, if you're going to own a violent breed then at least be able to suppress its violence with your own violence, fucks sake, 100 lbs girls walking around with garbage beasts, video shoulda ended with it on the ground brained

imagine being the owner of that dog and just standing by squirting your soap at it as your dog is ripped apart. This is why I am always armed in public, but in the event I wasn't (not likely) and that dog attacked mine, I sure as fuck would be all the fuck over it. I dunno if you can stomp a dog like that out or rip pieces of it off, but by god I'd at least try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking, if you're going to own a violent breed then at least be able to suppress its violence with your own violence, fucks sake, 100 lbs girls walking around with garbage beasts, video shoulda ended with it on the ground brained

Snap its legs man or tail.

Also why I always carry a pocket knife at a minimum.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
found one in the comments
man those two bitches really love their dogs, even after that bitch gets taken down she still holding that dog above her cuz she knows it's ded overwise

when the faggot us army leaves behind their trained dogs to die in a cage, those bitches are heroes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dog on dog video. Fuck me lock all 10 in a room with me and a small tinning and I could kill them all so pathetic.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol look closer, the grey shirt possible owner "girl" I think might be a tranny.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pit bulls should be outlawed and the dogs hung in public squares or if efficiency is a factor then gassed in large gas chambers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lmao. This had me. Drags her dead dog around then just leaves it in the hallway. Meanwhile girl with jogger dog just scoots away in the elevator.

• 1Like