Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Mahes

Trakanon Raider
26d 12h 56m
Had a Chow a long time ago that got into a fight with a Doberman. Owner of the Doberman got stupid and tried to pry the mouth off my dog(His hair really). He got bit of course and the Doberman reattached. I told the guy to grab the collar and be ready to pull his Doberman off my dog. I then squeezed the Doberman's balls. Doberman let go and the owner was able to pull him back. Sometimes it is the simple things that work best.

Furry

<Gold Donor>
113d 21h 3m
Had a Chow a long time ago that got into a fight with a Doberman. Owner of the Doberman got stupid and tried to pry the mouth off my dog(His hair really). He got bit of course and the Doberman reattached. I told the guy to grab the collar and be ready to pull his Doberman off my dog. I then squeezed the Doberman's balls. Doberman let go and the owner was able to pull him back. Sometimes it is the simple things that work best.

I've read about this fetish.

LachiusTZ

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah that's heart breaking...

I've realized the past few weeks my dog could literally kill my son by just playing with him.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1619988434643.png

Sludig

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
74d 5h 13m
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ don't think you ever posted pics of your mastiffs. Should be pretty huge puppy to barely adults now right?

Edit went and found in the other thread.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
120d 4h 15m
We had to put down our pit mix last week. Proo buddy got so old and stiff he could barely walk. He didn't get up for dinner and we knew that was it. He was really old though. Like 14 or 15.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: blizzak and LachiusTZ