Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Back to the topic of the thread, a guy was killed by dogs last weekend on the local Indian reservation. Stray dogs have been a problem there since forever but this is the first time I've heard of someone being killed.

wut?

On first read I thought that was an indian named lame deer. I see now that's a name for their tribe. Or village. Or whatever the fuck injuns have.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
wut?

On first read I thought that was an indian named lame deer. I see now that's a name for their tribe. Or village. Or whatever the fuck injuns have.
Lame Deer is a small town on the Northern Cheyenne reservation. It was named for chief Lame Deer who was killed by Colonel Nelson Miles, for whom my home town of Miles City is named.

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is there a town named two dogs fucking around there? Named after chief two dogs fucking who was chief for 100 years?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As usual useless females.

Wife made me watch my fair lady because she thought of me as the professor. I love that she's a misogynist.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1643034773475.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's why I don't let dogs in the room when I'm raping someone.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 2Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Cringe

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The lawsuit cited a sign by the Bishops’ home entrance that read: “Crazy Dogs. Please Don’t Knock or Ring the Bell. Call or Text Instead.” The sign also urged visitors to leave packages by the door, according to the lawsuit.
Its a real fucking shame the two pieces of shit who owned those feral "dogs" wont face any consequence of significance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I mean, how was that supposed to go? Was she supposed to climb in through a window? Or was she not supposed to be coming in uninvited?

With a "crazy dog" sign I get the feeling at least one of the owners was scared of them too.

And finally, fuck any owner who keeps their dogs in fucking kennels. That might be worse than keeping them chained in the yard.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And finally, fuck any owner who keeps their dogs in fucking kennels. That might be worse than keeping them chained in the yard.
Kennel training dogs is pretty important. They really shouldn't spend a night out of their kennel the first year. once weened. Keeping them in there all the time, okay that's abuse.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Kennel training dogs is pretty important. They really shouldn't spend a night out of their kennel the first year. once weened. Keeping them in there all the time, okay that's abuse.

That's the single stupidest thing that's been said in this thread. They only need a kennel at night until they are potty trained. If that takes you a year you're a fucking retard.

Ok maybe that was a little harsh. The stupidest thing said on this page.

• 1Slow

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Oh nevermind, I see you all got the memo daily mail keeps up on the pit bull attacks
I like this link covers "
Pit bulls continue to top the list of America's most dangerous dog breeds, having been responsible for 284 fatal attacks on humans from 2005 to 2017.

The second breed on the list, Rottweilers, came a distant second with 45. "

• 2Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I like this link covers "
Pit bulls continue to top the list of America's most dangerous dog breeds, having been responsible for 284 fatal attacks on humans from 2005 to 2017.

The second breed on the list, Rottweilers, came a distant second with 45. "

“Pit bulls are not misunderstood. Pit bulls were selectively bred for baiting & dogfighting. The truth about pit bulls is that they were selectively bred for...”

Report: Fatal Dog Attacks

• 2Like