Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

“Pit bulls are not misunderstood. Pit bulls were selectively bred for baiting & dogfighting. The truth about pit bulls is that they were selectively bred for...”

Report: Fatal Dog Attacks
Myth #11
Dogsbite.org is completely fair and honest.

A reading of the website disproves that.

I really liked their dog breed ID test. They claim that most online tests are unfair, so they made a fair one. Except there's 1 pit in these pictures and between 3 and 5 dogs that most people will call a pit bull. Unless you're the media, then all of them are pit bulls.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Myth #11
Dogsbite.org is completely fair and honest.

A reading of the website disproves that.

I really liked their dog breed ID test. They claim that most online tests are unfair, so they made a fair one. Except there's 1 pit in these pictures and between 3 and 5 dogs that most people will call a pit bull. Unless you're the media, then all of them are pit bulls.
Pitbulls are garbage, people who breed them are breeding defective animals, people who purchase them are either working against their own interests, or garbage themselves and seek them out for their defectiveness

Its akin to breeding Brachycephalic breeds, that spend their entire life suffering because they can’t breathe effectively. The difference being in that case only the dog suffers

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Boxer’s are the only breed that can easily be mistaken, and usually in that case it’s a mix. You go to a shelter site, and anytime there’s going to be a mix they will do their damndest to call it anything but a Pit Bull. “Its a lab mix”, no that’s a pitbull who’s mother was unfortunately not being watched, because who the fuck would breed a lab with a shit beast?

Oh and the new fad of besmirching Bull Dog’s by calling the shit beast a bull dog. Most of the truly aggressive Bull Dogs were properly bred out, then take into account and their genetics are working entirely against them, not nearly as threatening as a pit

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Boxer’s are the only breed that can easily be mistaken, and usually in that case it’s a mix.

Wrong. The rottie and the mastiff will also be called pit bulls by most normies. The boxer will be IDd as a pit less often than those 2. But sometimes doberman's are too. We've seen stories in this thread where labs and shepherds were called pits by the media.

You go to a shelter site, and anytime there’s going to be a mix they will do their damndest to call it anything but a Pit Bull. “Its a lab mix”, no that’s a pitbull who’s mother was unfortunately not being watched, because who the fuck would breed a lab with a shit beast?

That varies by shelter. We adopt from the local shelter regularly and they identify half the dogs as a pit bull it seems. We got 2 in the past year and we saw dogs that were clearly labs and shepherds being called pit bull mixes. When we ask about it, they don't know anything about the dog's actual parentage, the volunteers just make their best guess. Our thinking is that they do it for liability reasons. If they call it a pit and it bites you later, they're more covered than they would be if they called it a lab. This shelter is part of the petsafe harbor program (I think that's what it's called) so they get shipped around the country instead of being euthanized.

Here's a dog we got from the shelter about 10 years ago as a puppy. She was listed as a pit bull mix. I don't have any puppy pics of her but it was obvious even back then she was some sort of lab.

1643556758476.jpeg

Oh and the new fad of besmirching Bull Dog’s by calling the shit beast a bull dog. Most of the truly aggressive Bull Dogs were properly bred out, then take into account and their genetics are working entirely against them, not nearly as threatening as a pit

I need to look into this. We did DNA tests on our 2 newest dogs and one result had both pit bull terrier and American Staffordshire terrier listed and I was confused because I thought those were 2 names for the exact same breed. That dog's a mutt but he's mostly great pyranese and chihuahua.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Mastiff which is a catch all for several breeds and Rot don’t look like pits and only in your imagination are people confusing them.

Do pits even come in Rot color???

Wonder when will get an update on Daily mail:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
wish I hadn't read that.
I mean at least she won’t be blind and I think you can still hear without ears so honestly sounds like she made out pretty good. Looking forward to her post op pics in a year.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wrong. The rottie and the mastiff will also be called pit bulls by most normies. The boxer will be IDd as a pit less often than those 2. But sometimes doberman's are too. We've seen stories in this thread where labs and shepherds were called pits by the media.

That varies by shelter. We adopt from the local shelter regularly and they identify half the dogs as a pit bull it seems. We got 2 in the past year and we saw dogs that were clearly labs and shepherds being called pit bull mixes. When we ask about it, they don't know anything about the dog's actual parentage, the volunteers just make their best guess. Our thinking is that they do it for liability reasons. If they call it a pit and it bites you later, they're more covered than they would be if they called it a lab. This shelter is part of the petsafe harbor program (I think that's what it's called) so they get shipped around the country instead of being euthanized.

Here's a dog we got from the shelter about 10 years ago as a puppy. She was listed as a pit bull mix. I don't have any puppy pics of her but it was obvious even back then she was some sort of lab.

View attachment 395784

I need to look into this. We did DNA tests on our 2 newest dogs and one result had both pit bull terrier and American Staffordshire terrier listed and I was confused because I thought those were 2 names for the exact same breed. That dog's a mutt but he's mostly great pyranese and chihuahua.
That’s a disgusting fucking dog of peace you got there hoss. Better not get your face too close to it or it might just decide to eat your ears and nose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Mastiff which is a catch all for several breeds and Rot don’t look like pits and only in your imagination are people confusing them.

Do pits even come in Rot color???

Wonder when will get an update on Daily mail:

I’d put 00 buckshot into that animal.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 395784

You might have a case of the stupids. Sorry bro. at least there's hope.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

You're just a fucking retard and don't pay attention then. Happens all the time. Stop trusting in the intelligence of the general populace, it's only going to cause you heartbreak. People who should know better will call labs pit bulls. The real number of pit bull attacks is probably half of what's officially reported.

• 1NPC
  • 1Pants on Fire!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just to be clear, you agree with @folder that the dog in the picture is a pit bull?
No, that's not a pit bull. The fact that you'd mention pit bull and that in the same sentence is what I'm commenting on. Don't pass on the retardation.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No, that's not a pit bull. The fact that you'd mention pit bull and that in the same sentence is what I'm commenting on. Don't pass on the retardation.

If you read what I wrote you would know it's because the shelter called her a pit bull mix. People who might should oughta know better. That's the point dipshit. Voyce is in here arguing that no one ever mis-identified a dog as a pit bull.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you read what I wrote you would know it's because the shelter called her a pit bull mix. People who might should oughta know better. That's the point dipshit. Voyce is in here arguing that no one ever mis-identified a dog as a pit bull.
literally every time someone dies from a pit bull or a "mix breed" and there's a picture, its a pitbull. People miss-identify dogs all the time. That doesn't matter, because it's only pits doing the killing... and the ocassional other dog.

• 1Truth!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
literally every time someone dies from a pit bull or a "mix breed" and there's a picture, its a pitbull. People miss-identify dogs all the time. That doesn't matter, because it's only pits doing the killing... and the ocassional other dog.
Oh so you just stick your fingers in your ears and go NEENER NEENER NEENER really loud and that means it never happens. Bro, there's examples in this thread.

To cut you some slack, most stories just use stock photos. It's rare we get a good picture of the attacking dog unless it's a video.

• 1Moron

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh so you just stick your fingers in your ears and go NEENER NEENER NEENER really loud and that means it never happens. Bro, there's examples in this thread.

To cut you some slack, most stories just use stock photos. It's rare we get a good picture of the attacking dog unless it's a video.

There must be a lot of stock photos of pits living in trash heaps of houses then.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
There must be a lot of stock photos of pits living in trash heaps of houses then.

You can't even be bothered to read the most recent page. Why the fuck are you even responding? That was literally covered by voyce early this morning.

Go back to shoving your dogs in a kennel for a year+ and then wondering why they are maladjusted you fucking smooth brain.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You're just a fucking retard and don't pay attention then. Happens all the time. Stop trusting in the intelligence of the general populace, it's only going to cause you heartbreak. People who should know better will call labs pit bulls. The real number of pit bull attacks is probably half of what's officially reported.
Ahh we have a pit bull lover among us. Haram.

• 2Pathetic