Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mastiff which is a catch all for several breeds and Rot don’t look like pits and only in your imagination are people confusing them.

Do pits even come in Rot color???

Wonder when will get an update on Daily mail:

Yikes, I'd have hope for that particular dog. Then you hear they are dumping it to a new home..... fantastic idea, wont add new levels of damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You're just a fucking retard and don't pay attention then. Happens all the time. Stop trusting in the intelligence of the general populace, it's only going to cause you heartbreak. People who should know better will call labs pit bulls. The real number of pit bull attacks is probably half of what's officially reported.
Bud let’s get something straight here, most of the time at this point in our lives, you and I agree on this forum, but you do have a proclivity for stupidity every now and again

• 1EyeRoll

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bud let’s get something straight here, most of the time at this point in our lives, you and I agree on this forum, but you do have a proclivity for stupidity every now and again

When you disagree with me, do you always find yourself agreeing with fodder, or is this a one time thing?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
1645314359492.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Sigh. YGWYFD. Why would you walk other peoples dogs let alone a fucking pit bull. If I HAD to watch someone else’s dog I’d be concealed carrying.
2E789F21-6465-4F59-925A-837CB59322B7.jpeg

Was curious how bad her injuries were and found this.

Someone’s pit got loose in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. It was a young one bu was barking at everyone. Went out to the garage and he was barking his head off once he saw me. Clapped my hands and yelled for him to beat it. It took off in he opposit direction and I figured that was that. As I turned around and walked off I though I heard something behind me and whirled around. He had covered half the distance and was coming up on me fast until it realized I was looking straight at him. Needless to say I kept him within eyesight until he ran off. I went back into the house and got my shotgun just in case he came back. One if the neighbors said he went around the corner an tried to go after some elderly lady walking her dog. It got clipped by a passing car before it made it to her and limped off. Haven’t seen it since.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 410384

Was curious how bad her injuries were and found this.

Someone’s pit got loose in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. It was a young one bu was barking at everyone. Went out to the garage and he was barking his head off once he saw me. Clapped my hands and yelled for him to beat it. It took off in he opposit direction and I figured that was that. As I turned around and walked off I though I heard something behind me and whirled around. He had covered half the distance and was coming up on me fast until it realized I was looking straight at him. Needless to say I kept him within eyesight until he ran off. I went back into the house and got my shotgun just in case he came back. One if the neighbors said he went around the corner an tried to go after some elderly lady walking her dog. It got clipped by a passing car before it made it to her and limped off. Haven’t seen it since.
they show bodycam here,

at 2:13 you can see they pick her up like a rag doll to gtfo of there

• 1WTF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1652715751114.png

That's pretty awesome. Anyone got a higher res version where you can read the words? Whatever the rest of the signage says, if "DOGS ARE LOOSE DO NOT EXIT VEHICLE" and that chewed up doghouse don't clue you in, then the dogs are just doing darwin's work. Not even commenting on the story, just that picture.

The other story there is kind of funny. Someone gets their arm bit in half, they go to the dog owner and say "You're dog has bit me" he says "No it hasn't". Seems like a monty pyhon skit.

Edit: It's actually even better. The dogs owner WATCHED him rip the ladies arm in half and denied it.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Anyone got that femtard they are/used to be friends with, who is a Chadcel and constantly posting about how much they love their pit bull and all kinds of propaganda promoting them being good with kids etc

• 1Worf