Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vinen

God is dead
jfc 5 pits in the same house

looks like it's a mexicunt family, i mean they are from philly, sanctuary state.

svu says probably child endangerment charges.

Wonder how much drugs they will find in the house

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Wonder how much drugs they will find in the house
Mexicans have gone away from cock fighting to pit fighting cuz of zoning laws, imo

thats why they had 5 pits, unless anyone thinks these mexicunts were rescuing them?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I saw him lunge for jugulars at least 9 times, those kids must have steel skin to survive such a horrifying killing machine.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Have two pit/boxer mixes who are just now hitting 8 months old that play looks completely normal. A lot of people though seem to not understand how "biting" works. Mine , when playing, will put their mouths around whatever they're playing with. It's literally called "mouthing". I have yet to have them ever bite or puncture skin (although I will admit that no stuffed toy survives long, although that shows they can differentiate when to bite and when not to). Only injuries I've ever had from playing with them is when they scratch me with their paws, and that's because I'm lazy and don't keep their nails trimmed.

If pits really bit when playing you'd almost never see an adult because they'd all kill each other as pups.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
teacup Pom is where its at bros.

Not gonna lie, I raised my mom's scottish/west highlands terrier mix and it's an awesome little dog.

They are natural killers tho, gotta watch it with strange cats and stuff

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing really happened but...
Hot cougar type woman here with her pit bull. Chubby blonde lady engages her and Hot lady says the dog is "grumpy". Blonde lady ignores her and goes to pet the dog. Hot woman is clearly stressed about this and says "it just makes me nervous" and bends down to be there in case the dog flips apparently.
People are fucking dumb. I feel like you'd have to say "my dog might clamp on to your wrist and pull it off" and even that might not get through.

Dog was cute though. So was she.

20180831_112825.jpg

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Take away is they are both dumb. If your dog isnt completely docile dont take it out. I wish .gov and businesses wernt pussies about ejecting fake service dogs that are clearly not trained. Co even made it a misdemeanor to misrepresent a service dog. Im still instructed to leave them be unless dog is out of control.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Also, don't have it in a fucking stroller. It's a dog, not a baby. Dogs need to WALK. It helps use up the energy they gain from eating all the high protein food so they don't destroy the house. Cute or not, that cougar is a failure. Maybe she should have invested some time growing something in her womb and not making a puppy kid that'll be a piece of shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Nothing really happened but...
Hot cougar type woman here with her pit bull. Chubby blonde lady engages her and Hot lady says the dog is "grumpy". Blonde lady ignores her and goes to pet the dog. Hot woman is clearly stressed about this and says "it just makes me nervous" and bends down to be there in case the dog flips apparently.
People are fucking dumb. I feel like you'd have to say "my dog might clamp on to your wrist and pull it off" and even that might not get through.

Dog was cute though. So was she.

View attachment 174823

That's an English bull Terrier I grew up with them my entire life, they are still aggressive dogs though but they are not as aggressive as pits nor as strong.

I remember one time some Mexican hopped a fence and my dog Hula grabbed him by the arm and held him there until the cops arrived.

Her puppy Darby who was my best friend one-time slipped his collar and mauled some ladies fufu dog during a walk. Cost my mother like 2k vet in vet bills.

Mixed bags, I'd never own a pitbull but I would love to have some land and an EBT.
Though I'm white so I'd just train my dog.....