Pixar's Inside Out

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
lets not forget toy story did get a sequel. in the 90s
Which was going to follow Disney's formula of releasing a direct-to-video sequel like they were doing frequently in the '90s. Eventually Disney decided the movie was good enough for a theatrical release, but Pixar disagreed and took over production.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Wasn't pixar doing a "what if" movie about dinosaurs never becoming extinct and are still alive in today's world or something? With the production time it takes for these movies is that the 2018 release or what?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That comes out 2015, same as Inside out. Tons of cartoons in 2015

Strange Magic - Jan 26th
Spongbob - Feb 6th
Home - March 27
B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations - June 5th
Inside out - June 19
Minions - July 10th
Pixels (well Kind of a cartoon??) - July 24th
Hotel Transylvania 2 - Sep 25th
Good Dinosaur - Nov 25th
Peanuts Movie - Dec 25th
Kung Fu Panda 3 (just got pushed back to 2016 due to competition)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If any of the animated movies needs a sequel, it's Wreck-It-Ralph. Not sure how they'd pull it off but the first one was fantastic.

Siliconemelons

If any of the animated movies needs a sequel, it's Wreck-It-Ralph. Not sure how they'd pull it off but the first one was fantastic.
They have a decent amount of material just in the different ideas and cut stuff that's on the bonus material - wreck it ralph was a great movie- stupid frozen... tangled was better as well and I would enjoy more time in that setting.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wreck-It-Ralph could go on for 20 movies. Just Ralph and crew getting in to other situations that drag them through video game worlds. It would get stale eventually but there's certainly no shortage of stories they could go with.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
My wife and her dad are huge NASCAR fans so we enjoyed CARS. It was made for little kids and NASCAR families to sell toys and to get famous driver voices in a movie. CARS 2 is terrible... So bad. But my son loves it and he loves planes because, while not made by Pixar, is the SAME DAMN THING. I can't stand Dane Cook so I won't watch it with him. The world needs more Wreck-it-Ralph so that's a good thing.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Eh, Disney is just going back to its roots. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White were not exact boy favorites either. Beauty and the Beast was basically for girls too. Little Mermaid was for girls too but boys liked it anyway and I've got some rather Freudian theories about that one.
Where do you get your info from. Boy or Girl kids like all this shit.

What's with all the love for Wreck-It-Ralph? It was an okay film, but nowhere approaching Wall-E, Toy Story or The Incredibles.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone that doesn't get cars isn't a nascar hillbilly. That shit is psycho popular with the redneck crowd. There's literally fist fights for cars shit in asscrack usa.
Everytime i read "nascar fan", i always remember this:
hes_gay_as_hell.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's with all the love for Wreck-It-Ralph? It was an okay film, but nowhere approaching Wall-E, Toy Story or The Incredibles.
Haven't seen The Incredibles, nor would I consider myself an animated movie "expert" or even big animated fan, but I enjoyed Wreck-It-Ralph more than Wall-E and on same level as Toy Story (both of which are great too). I loved the nods to games from my childhood and the movie was just solid. Voice acting was great, characters were funny, and it actually felt like a nice "universe" they created for the story.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Definitely see it. Even people that disagree on The Hobbit can agree that The Incredibles is worth watching.