Pixar's Inside Out

Caliane

Felt like some offensive stereotyping going on there. Dunno where they are going with this.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hey, I'm all about some offensive stereotyping. I'm sure it will be worth a watch on video at least.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't liked most of Pixar's recent attempts, but this looks decent enough...

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How have you not liked most of Pixars movies?
Really? their last 3 movies have been Cars 2, Monster University, and Brave. Last time they made a good flick was 2010 with Toy Story 3 and that was my least favorite of the series. This doesnt look that good to me either and Finding Dora (Nemo Sequel) is after this

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Really? their last 3 movies have been Cars 2, Monster University, and Brave. Last time they made a good flick was 2010 with Toy Story 3 and that was my least favorite of the series. This doesnt look that good to me either and Finding Dora (Nemo Sequel) is after this
Wow, I thought Toy Story 3 was fantastic. Wrapped it up perfectly. Cars2 and Monsters U...Ya. They were ok.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
3 movies is defiantly most of their movies. *nods*

Toy Story 3 was better than 2 imo. Cars 2 was garbage and I personally enjoyed Monsters U

And Finding Nemo was awesome, I don't see why Finding Dory will not be good.

This movie looks bad though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks kinda hilarious, and I haven't liked any animated movies other than Wall-E and South Park in the past 15 years or so.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the only bad pixar movies have been the cars films. The Brave i saw in the theater and it wasnt bad. i wont lie and say it was great, it would have been great as a short , but as a feature length film, they were really fucking stretching it.

toy story 3 and Monsters U were great films.

Homsar

Since toy story 3, Ive just enjoyed other studios more, How to Train your dragon, Tangled, Lego Movie, Big hero 6, despicable me. Even Megamind, Hotel Transylvania I would prefer to watch over Brave

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I think the problem with Pixar is that John Lasseter, the visionary at the top, went over to rebuild Disney Animation, and the first success they had was Bolt, but then we got Wreck-it Ralph and Frozen. Frozen is the lord of all animated film, eclipsing Toy Story 3. Cars was the last thing Pixar released before Lasseter's attention was divided, but Up is easily my favorite Pixar film, and that came shortly afterward.

They still have potential, but Lasseter's move had to throw them off balance.

Homsar

I think the problem with Pixar is that John Lasseter, the visionary at the top, went over to rebuild Disney Animation, and the first success they had was Bolt, but then we got Wreck-it Ralph and Frozen. Frozen is the lord of all animated film, eclipsing Toy Story 3. Cars was the last thing Pixar released before Lasseter's attention was divided, but Up is easily my favorite Pixar film, and that came shortly afterward.

They still have potential, but Lasseter's move had to throw them off balance.
Thats probably the main problem. I swear around the time of Wall-E I read an article about pixar discussing sequels and people wanting another Incredibles and they said they never wanted to do sequels and toy story was a big exception. They only wanted to make original unique stories and stay away from sequels. Now since Up we have

Cars 2
Monster University
Toy story 3

and soon

Finding Dora
Toy Story 4
Incredibles 2
Cars 3