Planescape Torment Kickstarter: A spiritual sequel to be set in Monte Cook's Numenera

Delly

Trakanon Raider
This reached its goal of 900,000 in 6 hours.

I'll continue the trend of backed games:

- Torment/Wasteland 2
- Artizens
- Elite: Dangerous
- Barkley 2
- Star Citizen
- Project Eternity
- Shadowrun Returns
- Grim Dawn

Only game I missed that I would have liked to back was The Banner Saga.

This reached its goal of 900,000 in 6 hours.
Wow.
tongue.png

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
PS:Torment is one of my all time favorite games, if not *the* favorite game. It's something I fondly remember and despite the fact that it looks rather aged these days I find it's still entirely playable just because it's so well done and unique.

Funded, because jesus christ I've been waiting for a successor, even if it is spiritual.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Put down 20 on it. Definitely looking forward to this, as Planescape: Torment is the only game that comes even remotely close to Xenogears for me when it comes to my favorite games.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I put 28 in on it. This thing is taking off fast.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I pledged today. They're over 3 million at this point. Stretch goals still to go include Patrick Rothfuss on the writing staff, and Chris Avellone joining the design team.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I can't wait for this to come out, people are going to build up such absurdly high expectations that there's no possible way any game could meet them, the tears and the drama will be intense. And it'll be extra fun with the massive sense of entitlement they'll have because they spent $300 on the super duper extra awesome powernerd supporters pack. And if we're really lucky, it might actually be a decent game too, although I'm not holding my breath.