Planetside 2

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm Trebb on Emerald TR. Good god they buffed the mosquito's Banshee WTF were they thinking.

Now I can farm infantry better *AND* almost 1 clip ESFs with it. Whoookay!

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I haven't noticed them being any worse, but I can't dogfight for shit.

Im only average at best when it comes to dogfighting, but Banshee went from needing like 3 clips to 1 to kill an ESF. Sillyness.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I know this won’t be popular but I had a blast with this as a rocket pod hero at launch. Flying around nuking the living hell out of everything was awesome.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know this won’t be popular but I had a blast with this as a rocket pod hero at launch. Flying around nuking the living hell out of everything was awesome.

Haha it was amazing. The only ones butthurt are the people who couldn't fly.

Waxing 20 people at a time well....

tenor.gif

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Everytime we fight VS and I die to the stupid HA weapon with infinite ammo, I respawn a banshee/hornet mossie (YEP hornets buffed again lol) and just go on a fun killing spree. So much fun, why wouldn't I fly?

(lolpods still work good too)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Haha it was amazing. The only ones butthurt are the people who couldn't fly.

Waxing 20 people at a time well....

tenor.gif
Lol that gif is perfect.

It was definitely OP but a great many people would have been happy had pods been removed from the game.

I remember spending a ton of time out running/maneuvering (or dying to) lock on missiles that took very little effort/resources to fire. You had to have a bit of skill to stay in your ESF for an extended period of time...even at launch.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man, you guys were kidding...Chonngery is fucking unplayable. I guess I main VS on Emerald now, sucks since I have so much shit unlocked on my other VS char.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
They really need to allow server transfers. I don't play because I'm on Connery and don't feel like grinding up another character.

Hekotat

They really need to allow server transfers. I don't play because I'm on Connery and don't feel like grinding up another character.

Yeah, I feel ya. I've been just playing Infiltrator exclusively to flank people with. Daimyo is pretty neat.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
People bitching that the latest update really hosed armor. They just need to go full circle and make the engie turret like it was at release to finish them off. Here's me when it was first released :p

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

The engie turret used to be insane, lol.

People bitching about armor are just mad it's not OP anymore, I pulled a lightning for the first time since the patch yesterday and killed 15 people before they got me and I never use tanks.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck all this balance shit. Level up your command and OS those camping tanks on the hill.. amiright? When they turned this game into Battlefield and removed 80% of the things that made Planetside fun they created a game in which you'll never be able to properly balance anything because they removed the shit that put everything into check. Tired of getting shit on by vehicles? Fight indoors! Tired of getting shit on in infantry battles? Change it up and blow fuckers up with boomers. Tired of everything? Drop on a tower in the middle of a 2 way fight you're faction isn't involved in and kill fucking everyone and take their shit to keep going.

NOPE, lets play battlefield where real player skill has been whittled down to nothing.

Hekotat

The game definitely needs changes but there is still nothing like it out there and it's disheartening no one else is trying to replicate it and do it better. A Star Wars game with the same premise but done better would be amazing.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Everybody complaining about armour shouldn’t have complained about air farming the living fuck out of armour. Use to take my liberator and dismantle whole 48+ zergs of their armour so the infantry can actually fight.