Planetside 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, air has been for a long time gay as fuck with people sitting in liberators and esfs shitting on infantry fights. The balance is welcomed.
Vehicles were to cheap and effective and could be spammed. Hell a double kobalt sundy is still massive death to infantry.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It does appear there was a mass exodus since the patch, people are really upset they can't dominate in vehicles now. The lib, however, is still going ass to mouth on ground fights.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Few of us FC and AC played together the other night and crushed pussies. Good times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Few of us FC and AC played together the other night and crushed pussies. Good times.

I saw people bitching about FC beating the shit out of people the other day with a huge under pop.

I raughed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I strictly play VS on Emerald, gotta say I have been a Vanu guy since the good old Planetside days.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

I was shitting all over Recursion players last night, then I kept getting steamrolled by the same max.

Hekotat

He plays Connery.

Yes, on Emerald. Connery has been really bad lately, no fights and lag wizards all around.

I was playing VS last night.

EDIT: I always have issues with the guy named NicklebackThatAssUp

Last edited: