Planetside 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It was great. It let the farmers farm and the milsim types could go to esamir and “conquer” empty bases. It was a win win.

I loved it for what it was. But I also have a blast at a good biolab farm. Apparently a lot of people hate both of those things. /boggle

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Frames drop to doo doo levels at that point and now there is always HA, Engi turrets and Max units on top of all the buildings.
Naturi Naughton Lol GIF by Power

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
The crown was only good the first few months of launch before they nerfed the Zephyr. Fuck all those infantry roaches

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
The Crown is how I got my Construction Directive done... that rock bridge was the shit.

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The crown was only good the first few months of launch before they nerfed the Zephyr. Fuck all those infantry roaches

Do you remember when Air to Ground weapons like that and banshee/airhammer *highlighted* infantry in the IR scope? Those were good times, well not for the ground peasants... Sniper in a bush or tree? Dead before their client registers the first hit :p

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Do you remember when Air to Ground weapons like that and banshee/airhammer *highlighted* infantry in the IR scope? Those were good times, well not for the ground peasants... Sniper in a bush or tree? Dead before their client registers the first hit :p
I’m the reason the game is dead dude. My ESF and Liberator game destroyed that game. I wasn’t like the Zerg idiots like rguitar and co just dive bombing from the ceiling.
Plus I was a ppa/pods when farming ground. Got so good I could far air with the PPA on the Asian dominated seever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m the reason the game is dead dude. My ESF and Liberator game destroyed that game. I wasn’t like the Zerg idiots like rguitar and co just dive bombing from the ceiling.
Plus I was a ppa/pods when farming ground. Got so good I could far air with the PPA on the Asian dominated seever
Connery had the same shit going on with Scourge/noxous etc. Good times to be a lib gunner. It was definitely a combo of the lib heavy hitters that brought the nerfs then the mob turned on the tower/lab farmers too. Game blows chunks now.

I miss the Mosquito. Never could get fully into the Scythe.

Nick

Trakanon Raider
Hey guys, Nick from PSForever (PlanetSide 1 Emulator) here. We're hosting some big battles on May 20th, 2021 and the weekend of May 21st-23rd for the 18th Birthday of PlanetSide. I posted a thread about our project in the MMO Emulator Forums, but wanted to throw in a quick message here too:

Hey all, long time lurker here. I wanted to give a heads up about the PlanetSide 1 Emulator we've been working on since 2015.

PSForever is a fan-based, not-for-profit PlanetSide 1 emulation project. We've been playable since 2016, not too long after the official PlanetSide 1 servers were sunset. In recent years, we've made great strides, as we get closer and closer to feature completeness.

Server population is relatively low, but active enough that you can still enjoy some of the fun, unique gameplay that PlanetSide 1 offers. People play on and off every day, but we have a peak login day every Sunday, around 1pm EDT.

Every year on May 20th and the corresponding weekend, several ex-PlanetSide 1 players, PlanetSide 2 outfits, players, and content creators typically show up for the PlanetSide 1 Birthday Event, in which we try to get a very large battle going like the good old days.

You can read more about this event and the patch notes for this year's event here.

Setup is very quick and easy, I've provided a Link below.

Useful Links

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
im interested, but not if its full of old heads stomping my ass as a new player. PS2 was one of the most irritating fps experiences as a new player. Fucking overwatch is childs play by comparison.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In AC discord and we can’t remember a name. Excidium Excidium hey who was your NUC outfit leader again the guy that kept a actual notebook and folder on other outfits? What happened to him lol.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
In AC discord and we can’t remember a name. Excidium Excidium hey who was your NUC outfit leader again the guy that kept a actual notebook and folder on other outfits? What happened to him lol.
Was Excidium 100Br on TR and VS. My memory of names is low but my main gunner was Sasha Grey/Ling. I only ever flew in PS2 because the game is actually awful as infantry.
I do remember when they were trying to make PS2 an esport and we dropped on base with galaxies then hopped in harassers and could get them to the cap point up the stairs. Hell I still have old videos from some of those fights in NUC.