Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sure you could turn up the gamma but it was beautiful at night and they completely made flashlights worthless.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Started playing again, every time I play a class other than light assault I get annoyed at lack of mobility. What server/ faction are we?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started playing again, every time I play a class other than light assault I get annoyed at lack of mobility. What server/ faction are we?
Heko, Urthilani, Cinge and I are on Connery vs. I am pretty sure Rob and a few others are still on TR waterson.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Cool I am on con now, name is Hatore going medic spent my 500 SC I had for some reason on the medium to close range assault rifle and doing OK.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Heko, Urthilani, Cinge and I are on Connery vs. I am pretty sure Rob and a few others are still on TR waterson.
Yup, still on TR Waterson. I would pay to transfer to VS Connery in a heartbeat if that was an option, but I don't want to lose the massive cert investments I've made ;\

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It may be a complete coincidence, but ever since I bought the Heavy Infantry AA lock on missile launcher, I've been CTD for absolutely no reason - no lag, nothing else running on my comp, nothing. Probably at least 3/4 of the crashes are when I'm looking through the launcher scope (but since I do that a lot anyway...). Whatever the reasons for the CTDs it's really making me frustrated. Well that and Avast keeps deleting the .exe file /groan

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm Bacontech on Connery if you want to add me. As for LA I play it most of the time because I feel the same way about the mobility of the other classes. Too often I jump out of a tower or off a cliff and realize "I'm not LA this time dammit dammit dammit!"

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm Bacontech on Connery if you want to add me. As for LA I play it most of the time because I feel the same way about the mobility of the other classes. Too often I jump out of a tower or off a cliff and realize "I'm not LA this time dammit dammit dammit!"
you can PM Hate or me for the TS info

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'm sure most here know this already, but if you walk in a lift pad, or just used a jump pad, you're immune to any fall damage for like up to 12 seconds or so (not sure on the exact time). Hope that helps you non-LA people
wink.png

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I almost ran over a Bacontech this weekend, or maybe I was riding in a Sunderer with one. I don't remember, I just remember the bacon.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We definitely got shafted on CQC maxes, fucking OP TR/NC.

I miss my TR just wish we were at a pop disadvantage on your server Rob.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'd also miss my marauder harasser too much. That thing is serious fun if you are good at hiding. It helps that it's more durable than a lightning.

Maybe I'll roll Vanu on your server, and see if I can be a max 100% of the time, just to troll people! They do kinda suck at CQC, but man those comets pretty much almost 2 shot harassers if you can hit them, and are good against infantry (for now).