Planetside 2

Utne

Molten Core Raider
On my server(Woodman) it's all ZOE MAX's, all day. I rarely see any VS heavies anymore. It's all ZOE MAX's and engis to back em up. And they rape face.
frown.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dig it. I'll take any improvement they can give.
I updated my drivers with the new beta AMD and man I am running like 50+ smooth now. I can't wait to see the improvements next week.....(and double exp/triple station cash? hehe)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Didn't know new AMD drivers were out, I'll go pick them up.

I'm ready for them to stop hyping the the shit they should have fixed before launch and just fucking release it already.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn't know new AMD drivers were out, I'll go pick them up.

I'm ready for them to stop hyping the the shit they should have fixed before launch and just fucking release it already.
uninstall everything and get the new beta ones released this month.

They are smoking.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
The amount of money I spent in station cash before this game was even released makes me sick... The franchise suckered me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The amount of money I spent in station cash before this game was even released makes me sick... The franchise suckered me.
Lol.

Even if I'm not currently playing a SOE game, I will watch for triple weekends and just go buy like 4-5 of the 1500 and turn them in, lets me have a ton of pts for times I do play a SOE game and see something I want and save a ton of $.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Going to wait for a double/triple SC day I imagine one soon with the holidays coming, then I will spend enough to get all the best weapons to include vehicle ones.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
getting about 70 frames with ultra in a 200+ battle at the crown on test just now. The optimization is looking great so far. Before I would get about 40ish in a battle that big.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
getting about 70 frames with ultra in a 200+ battle at the crown on test just now. The optimization is looking great so far. Before I would get about 40ish in a battle that big.
That is good news! My computer is getting old, but it still OCd nice, so I should see an improvement when they patch as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That is good news! My computer is getting old, but it still OCd nice, so I should see an improvement when they patch as well.
Yeah I will fiddle with the settings later but I am sure I will get more.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expect so, yes. They're massively overhauling everything.

Newest "OMFG" vid let slip that they apparently had zero LoD in the game before now, which blows my mind.

Not sure how I feel about 100m enemies all looking like they've got the same ar-style rifle; rather I'd think being able to see pistol/rifle/long range rifle as important distinctions.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I expect so, yes. They're massively overhauling everything.

Newest "OMFG" vid let slip that they apparently had zero LoD in the game before now, which blows my mind.

Not sure how I feel about 100m enemies all looking like they've got the same ar-style rifle; rather I'd think being able to see pistol/rifle/long range rifle as important distinctions.
At 100m it should be fine, a good tradeoff if it improves performance. Unless you're running some weird 4 monitor super resolution you probably can't see many details at that distance anyway.

I'm excited for the changes, and have been banking certs for...something. Maybe the Max flamethrowers if they ever release those.