Planetside 2

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Do I need the PS gold crap to play this on console? On PC I switched to NC just to abuse the fuck out of the Airhammer. Shotgun on a plane!!! It's more obnoxious than the pre-nerf Banshee (TR equivalent of the Airhammer, was nerfed to uselessness).

I wipe out Anti-air maxxes in 0.8 seconds, and can even take on other aircraft with it. People die in one hit, I have up to 9 in one magazine. No clue how this dodged the nerfhammer. Oh well, free 500 kills so far!

/shits on more Infantry Fights
Thanks you force them indoors to the bios and towers for me. Circle of life is so wonderful. Nom Nom Nom

P.s. Remember the butthurt when you got a galaxy with Bulldogs sandwiched half inside a 96+ enemy bio lab? Haha

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Thanks you force them indoors to the bios and towers for me. Circle of life is so wonderful. Nom Nom Nom

P.s. Remember the butthurt when you got a galaxy with Bulldogs sandwiched half inside a 96+ enemy bio lab? Haha
oh god. give me wasd and a mouse back

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I caved, re-installed and played some this week. During this process I went ass to mouth on Opimo, I then thanked the medic that kept reviving him and leaving me alive.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
If it wasn't for his shit tier poverty res leaving me with no health as soon as I stood up...
frown.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Actually I got more kills by just parking a Galaxy with Bulldogs on TOP of the bio lab. Check out how oblivious they are below. It's like they're NPCs. I only left when I ran out of ammo ;\

At 2:05 I happily killed a teabagger

Opimo_sl

shitlord
Actually I got more kills by just parking a Galaxy with Bulldogs on TOP of the bio lab. Check out how oblivious they are below. It's like they're NPCs. I only left when I ran out of ammo ;\

At 2:05 I happily killed a teabagger

People are really, really bad at this game. The average KDR is less than 1. That means most players die more than once before they get a single kill.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I know mine has been pretty bad as try out new weapons and learn the systems. Now that I have the .50 and understand wtf is going on it's much easier to pharm kills.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Loving my NC alt so far. On my TR I got my first hackusation well after hitting BR100. Not so here, apparently one hit kills from ESFs really enrage people.

rrr_img_101209.png

Link to my NC alt if anyone wants to friend. Gotta love the killboard. /Dons his Farmer Hat

LePacifist

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People are really, really bad at this game. The average KDR is less than 1. That means most players die more than once before they get a single kill.
yep I think the AVG KD is .34

so many shitters

To be honest, Battlefield is even a worse skill set lmao.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
is that on ps4? cause i have never even seen that on connery NC zerg. like that is so far beyond no situational awareness :p

Hekotat

Go start a new player and watch how hard you get rolled, it's ridiculous how bad new players get their shit pushed in, it makes it even worse when they are trying to figure out the game.

That being said I've been having insane issues with TR players not rendering or warping all over the GD place on Connery, I had to log out before I threw my PC out the window last night.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I stick to infantry, and mostly light assault, AND often empty entire clips into people's backs and they don't die. So I'm sure my ratio is under 1.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How can the average ratio be anything other than 1 + some variation for falling deaths?

You mean the median ratio?

Or am I just being dumb here.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Go start a new player and watch how hard you get rolled, it's ridiculous how bad new players get their shit pushed in, it makes it even worse when they are trying to figure out the game.

That being said I've been having insane issues with TR players not rendering or warping all over the GD place on Connery, I had to log out before I threw my PC out the window last night.
Confused you mean new player that's never played? I routinely make new characters and shit on high BRs the same exact way my higher Lvls do and delete them when bored. Takes five seconds to get med kits unlocked and nanoweave 4 in under 20 mins. I got a Briggs Cobalt and Miller guy too.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How can the average ratio be anything other than 1 + some variation for falling deaths?

You mean the median ratio?

Or am I just being dumb here.
Kill vs Death ratio
Kills/Deaths = Ratio
X/Y = Z

If Y is > X then Z is <1.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Right, I said that originally. So shouldn't the average be slightly less than 1? It must be the median; that I would believe.

Hekotat

Confused you mean new player that's never played? I routinely make new characters and shit on high BRs the same exact way my higher Lvls do and delete them when bored. Takes five seconds to get med kits unlocked and nanoweave 4 in under 20 mins. I got a Briggs Cobalt and Miller guy too.
I have issues until I get those unlocks, imagine a complete noob going at it and trying to learn the game. I shit on low battle ranks all day, I only have issues with zergs.