Planetside 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was Excidium 100Br on TR and VS. My memory of names is low but my main gunner was Sasha Grey/Ling. I only ever flew in PS2 because the game is actually awful as infantry.
I do remember when they were trying to make PS2 an esport and we dropped on base with galaxies then hopped in harassers and could get them to the cap point up the stairs. Hell I still have old videos from some of those fights in NUC.
Yeah he was the outfit leader and I remember talking to him at SOE live. Just crazy no one can remember his name.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The only one I remember was buzzscutpsycho dude. Horrigan in WoW which a fucking congressman called out as racist, lol. Hes disappeaed from internet since.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only one I remember was buzzscutpsycho dude. Horrigan in WoW which a fucking congressman called out as racist, lol. Hes disappeaed from internet since.
Yeah enclave were known shitters that just Zerg trolled.

edit: here is congressman

Last edited:
  • 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I am back bitches!

Capture.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Played an hour of Oshur last night. I mean I knew not to expect too much but the base design was even more awful than I could have imagined. I don't mind the combined arms play, but I spawned in a base where the only options are to run down a straight hallway with almost no cover, or go upstairs and outside where libs and air can just farm you.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Played an hour of Oshur last night. I mean I knew not to expect too much but the base design was even more awful than I could have imagined. I don't mind the combined arms play, but I spawned in a base where the only options are to run down a straight hallway with almost no cover, or go upstairs and outside where libs and air can just farm you.

I'm not sure why they can't design good environments for combat. Before Oshur, they made these new huge bases with arrows telling you where the points were, because it was that bad. 10 minutes of running just for Infiltrator_09 to shoot you in the back. So much more boring than a good 50/50 fight at any other base :*(

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure why they can't design good environments for combat. Before Oshur, they made these new huge bases with arrows telling you where the points were, because it was that bad. 10 minutes of running just for Infiltrator_09 to shoot you in the back. So much more boring than a good 50/50 fight at any other base :*(
lol have not played this game in a long ass time but that rings so true. Big ass bases that you get fucking lost in on the way to point only to die before you ever get there.looool.

• 1Like

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I think I'm out for good on this one, been a subscriber for most of PS2's existence, but not a fan of Oshur, underwater fighting, and the goddamn OS spam is even worse here. Game has been Wrelcked.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I saw Timmac playing and jumped in last night. I am not familiar with TR though. Is there a carbine similar to the pulsar C? Decent medium range with select fire or semi auto?

I found an optic I like, the one with the big ass long +

I've got a ns11 pdw for close up, usually with the night optic.

Also, I'm getting what I can only describe as a draggy mouse. It seems to happen when my fps drops below 60.

Having just written rawinput mouse code I'm guessing it is the message queue getting a bit flooded and dropping messages. Mouse comes in on WM_INPUT the way I did it.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I saw Timmac playing and jumped in last night. I am not familiar with TR though. Is there a carbine similar to the pulsar C? Decent medium range with select fire or semi auto?

Also, I'm getting what I can only describe as a draggy mouse. It seems to happen when my fps drops below 60.

Having just written rawinput mouse code I'm guessing it is the message queue getting a bit flooded and dropping messages. Mouse comes in on WM_INPUT the way I did it.

If I remember right, there's a Mouse Precision setting in game under general options. Toggle that and it might help. Also Vsync is wacky in this game and might do it too lol

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

There is an equivalent but I forget the name. I'd have to login and my potato net is going to take a day to download.