Planetside 2

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Higby played with us yesterday and is aware of the greatness (read shit) spiker.

TR's SMG seems awesome.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That works for me.

Finally got to log on this morning and check out the patch. The Spiker is shit from what I can tell but the FPS bump and removal of mouse lag has really stepped up the quality of the game, however, I can no longer hit anything lol.
HAHA I was having some issues too. You get to used to it working one way and then when it works better it throws your aim off.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
HAHA I was having some issues too. You get to used to it working one way and then when it works better it throws your aim off.
Yeah it's weird trying to get used to it now, going to have to mess with mouse sensitivity I think.

Just got done reading the patch notes and they are making some good decisions with Rocket Launcher primaries and how easy it is to rape infantry with vehicles. I'm pretty excited to put some hours in this weekend.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, I need to hurry and close on this house so I can finally move in then log in. As much as I don't really care about my K/D ratio, playing with solid 500ms lag via hotel "internet" isn't much fun :p

/priorities!!!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
seems like the population is going back up. There's a fuckton of people on lately

Hekotat

We are spread out all over the place.

KCXIV: TR Connery
Heko: VS Connery, TR Connery, TR/VS/NC Emerald
Regime: See Above
ROBXIII: TR Emerald
Opimo: TR Connery
Urlithani: TR Emerald (I think)

The rest I'm unsure of.

Hekotat

seems like the population is going back up. There's a fuckton of people on lately
They are finally starting to address the issues most people had with the game. I'm glad they are finally listening to their players but now they need to figure out how to keep new players from being so imbalanced against vets. I've been playing since Alpha and when I roll a new char I just get ROFLstomped until I start getting some certs. I'm thinking if it's a new account they should buff new players up to a certain level, maybe just give them nanoweave or something maxed out until level 15 or so, until they figure that out they are going to lose new players out of frustration.

EDIT: I enjoyed shooting you again this morning
smile.png

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
They are finally starting to address the issues most people had with the game. I'm glad they are finally listening to their players but now they need to figure out how to keep new players from being so imbalanced against vets. I've been playing since Alpha and when I roll a new char I just get ROFLstomped until I start getting some certs. I'm thinking if it's a new account they should buff new players up to a certain level, maybe just give them nanoweave or something maxed out until level 15 or so, until they figure that out they are going to lose new players out of frustration.

smile.png
It's not *too* bad as a new player, the default guns are pretty sweet, and it's cheap to get the first few ranks of whatever armor you want, with the super expensive later ranks only adding a few %.

Vehicles are another matter though, takes forever to finally kit one out.

PlanetSide 2 PC Game - Players
HAH, check out this UBGL abusing scrub (me). Sure, it's a crap weapon now, but man was that thing fun to rain down hell on platoons. In big fights, noone could see where they were coming from. Even now, I can get my pounder Max up a bio lab tree, and confuse people below.

Hekotat

That's true for people whom have been playing but think of a totally new player with no idea what is going on, they are going to get ass rammed.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

smile.png
When messing around with newbie characters I tend to just go medic/engineer you can still be very useful while having a bit better time to live and you gain certs pretty dang fast in a scrum as a healer or engineer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would say Medic or Eng is the best for starting out. Fastest way to get certs early on is probably medic from revives and heals. Especially if you follow a giant shit zerg.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would say Medic or Eng is the best for starting out. Fastest way to get certs early on is probably medic from revives and heals. Especially if you follow a giant shit zerg.
Engineer is pretty fast to if you find a few maxes to shadow. Keeping a pair of maxes alive and filled with ammo is a near constant stream of fast xp. Nice thing is engineer and medic starting guns are pretty good weapons for short/midrange fighting.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been messing around in this game got all 3 faction about the same level 33 on emerald perfer been playing alot of nc as I have a flaw to play the game on hard mode hence my affinity for light assualt also. NC toon same name here

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

smile.png
Was it you that killed me up on that mountain. I had a good spot where I was headshotting people for a good 15 min before someone got me.

Hekotat

Was it you that killed me up on that mountain. I had a good spot where I was headshotting people for a good 15 min before someone got me.
Haha, yep that was me. I'm surprised I got you I'm still trying to dial in my mouse after the patch.

Can we get amod to add the players/servers/factions to the OP?

KCXIV: KCXIV TR Connery
Hekotat: Purpitrator VS Connery
Regime: RegimeVS VS Connery
ROBXIII: RobXIII TR Emerald
Opimo: Opimo TR Connery
K13R: K13R NC Emerald

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha, yep that was me. I'm surprised I got you I'm still trying to dial in my mouse after the patch.

Can we get amod to add the players/servers/factions to the OP?

KCXIV: KCXIV TR Connery
Hekotat: Purpitrator VS Connery
Regime: RegimeVS VS Connery
ROBXIII: RobXIII TR Emerald
Opimo: Opimo TR Connery
K13R: K13R NC Emerald
I have all 3 factions on both US servers so I can play wherever you guys go.