Planetside 2

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I have to do the call of duty thing
frown.png
My 1.5mbit connexion gets logjammed by the big 48+ battles.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing more glorious then huge 100+ vs 100+ battles, with air, tanks and all kinds of particle effects , projectiles, lazer beams etc, flying through the air.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Nothing more glorious then huge 100+ vs 100+ battles, with air, tanks and all kinds of particle effects , projectiles, lazer beams etc, flying through the air.
Wish they'd bring back the tracers from the old days. Used to look incredible back in the day.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wish they'd bring back the tracers from the old days. Used to look incredible back in the day.
Maybe that's what looks so different in this game after coming back, no tracers.. although you have to admit it was slightly obnoxious, but they were still fuckin' awesome

Hekotat

Maybe that's what looks so different in this game after coming back, no tracers.. although you have to admit it was slightly obnoxious, but they were still fuckin' awesome
Oh they were giant "shoot me" signs, but when Indar was super dark it was fucking awesome seeming them flying all over the place, really added to the immersion.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
-They have an absurdly short max lockon range.
-The Slop/wiggle room on keeping the crosshair on em is much smaller than early on.
-The farther away they air, the longer the lockon time.

AKA, yeh, they're halfway useless and most pilots don't even run flares anymore.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Few things match when you go Ape Shit in this game and run a 21 plus Kill streak.. Had one last night on my TR toon and not some pussy sniper shit either run and gun LA style

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
-They have an absurdly short max lockon range.
-The Slop/wiggle room on keeping the crosshair on em is much smaller than early on.
-The farther away they air, the longer the lockon time.

AKA, yeh, they're halfway useless and most pilots don't even run flares anymore.
I still have okay luck with my striker when I am messing around with it but yes the lock on time is both more sensitive and seems to take longer than previously so very often you die if you try to get a lock on. With my striker though if I do manage a lock I can really mess somebodies day up because so few run flares any more when I can get them locked I can rip them to pieces pretty well.

Hekotat

Killed a wife and husband duo last night in a lib with a decimator, was extremely satisfying.

2048x1152.resizedimage

Cinge, I saw you go offline last night. Didn't even know you were on. I guess I need to start checking my friends list again when I log.

Hekotat

So I'm bugged out and have 1200 objective points and all of the special weapons unlocked. I hope it's just me and I get to keep them all.

Hekotat

Sorry for the triple posts.

Hit reg is completely fucked right now, I've never had issues til today, started emptying full clips into people and they aren't dying.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That's the story of my entire planetside 2 career. Empty entire clip into back of head, enemy turns around, I hear a short "BLAT" and I'm dead. I'm used to it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That's the story of my entire planetside 2 career. Empty entire clip into back of head, enemy turns around, I hear a short "BLAT" and I'm dead. I'm used to it.
haha, same here. I basically use Infiltrator or Engineer these days. I rather go up and sniper people. ITs fun as hell. Then with Engineer i just play the Max's heal bitch. Once in a while ill bust out the Heavy Assault when its just a massive 100 vs100.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
Sorry for the triple posts.

Hit reg is completely fucked right now, I've never had issues til today, started emptying full clips into people and they aren't dying.
Hit registration was a huge problem in PS1 as well. Made me quit playing entirely because I got tired of emptying a Jackhammer into someone and watching them not die.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit what did they do to the Mossie's Banshee? I kill infantry in 0.0001 seconds, it feels pretty OP
wink.png

/farm