Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
wat

Gun blows lol.

It's ok close up as a poor man's hold the trigger n spray carv I guess. Same with the God Saw.
I really dislike all the VS LMGs, I don't even like the Orion. I like CQC LMGs and that one fills the gap. I can just blow through people. When it's gone I'll be using the NS-15M as per usual.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel like I should sub to the game, but I'm not entirely sure how long I'll be playing again until I'm bored with it. I'm not even in an outfit lol.

I also usually play early in the morning on vs isn't exactly a thriving place on Connery at that time, but still getting random ghostcap sundy kills when they don't have that stupidass shield

xzi

Mouthbreather
So, every single time the patcher updates for the last 3 updates the game has crashed at 6% giving me a g99 error. The only thing to fix it appears to be validating files and it ends up reinstalling the entire game and it's getting pretty fucking annoying.

Hekotat

So, every single time the patcher updates for the last 3 updates the game has crashed at 6% giving me a g99 error. The only thing to fix it appears to be validating files and it ends up reinstalling the entire game and it's getting pretty fucking annoying.
Holy shit that sounds annoying as hell. This morning on Connery the pop was actually balanced. I didn't know what to think.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, it's a bore.
But I was on right before servers went down and there were some good fights going down, mostly roaming around with that japanese outfit and it was balanced until we started rolling everything lol

darkko_sl

shitlord
Gonna try and get on tonight around 8:30-9pm est. OSUHeisman on Emerald NC. I'll probably be drunk and terrible because I just found out I don't to testify for a trial for my company next Tuesday.
smile.png

Hekotat

I will see if you are on when I get off work, I will only play for 30mins to an hour but I'll put up with your shenanigans.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I feel like I should sub to the game, but I'm not entirely sure how long I'll be playing again until I'm bored with it. I'm not even in an outfit lol.

I also usually play early in the morning on vs isn't exactly a thriving place on Connery at that time, but still getting random ghostcap sundy kills when they don't have that stupidass shield
i been playing by myself for almost 3 months. I still have fun. I play from 30 min to about 2 hours at a time. once you figure out whats going on, its easy to be a sidekick to a outfit without even getting in. its not hard to figure out what they are doing and reap some kills! lol

There was some nice battles going on a few hours before the patch this morning. I had to finally log off because i was passing out at the desk.

Also, my nephew comes over alot lately and likes to play Light Assault so i had to use my certs to beef him up a bit and get him some weapons. I lost all my certs
frown.png
lol

Hekotat

i been playing by myself for almost 3 months. I still have fun. I play from 30 min to about 2 hours at a time. once you figure out whats going on, its easy to be a sidekick to a outfit without even getting in. its not hard to figure out what they are doing and reap some kills! lol

There was some nice battles going on a few hours before the patch this morning. I had to finally log off because i was passing out at the desk.

Also, my nephew comes over alot lately and likes to play Light Assault so i had to use my certs to beef him up a bit and get him some weapons. I lost all my certs
frown.png
lol
You'd have friends to play with if you answered your gd tells.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
dude, i dont even know when im getting a tell
frown.png
it gets fucking chaotic at times. Is it a beep or what? i honestly dont fucking know. lol

I also need to get me a fucking headset.

Hekotat

It's almost impossible to hear in battles, just have to train yourself to check the chat box every few minutes like it's 2003.

Hekotat

Now that the EU can submit to the players studio someone made these, pretty badass.
pSG87Gc.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Those are all great, but god damn that saboteur one is amazing. I'd pay for it. ..but it's probably not for engi, haha.

I might have a go at making a helm sometime soon, I can model pretty decently but I can't texture for shit.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No hot on the Sab gives me flash backs from Half life 2 but the Badak is pretty sweet got the HK 47 vibe

Hekotat

Yeah, I'll be buying a few of those. I really wish I could do that kind of stuff, I'd love to get a paycheck every few weeks from SOE.

Hekotat

They had actually posted a pic of his e-ticket earlier but it got pulled down. Unsure where they got it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Smed tweets he will handle the attacks
When he arrives In San Diego from Dallas. Hackers post on twitter there is a bomb on his plane to American Airlines twitter page. Rest is history.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
People take video games way too fucking seriously these days, can we get them to divert their energy towards fucking up ISIS or COBRA to be more productive?