Planetside 2

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I think they are different enough. Hell, Destiny isn't even available on PC.

Anyway, I don't understand why everyone is hyped up by Destiny. To me, It is just another standard sci-fi FPS with a different background setting.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I think they are different enough. Hell, Destiny isn't even available on PC.

Anyway, I don't understand why everyone is hyped up by Destiny. To me, It is just another standard sci-fi FPS with a different background setting.
Yeah, it's a terrible game. People are either wearing rose colored glasses or they are COD idiots who are amazed by more than 12 people on the screen.

I expect people to be over that game by the end of the month. Maybe a bit longer if the end game isn't currently functional.

xzi

Mouthbreather
idk, Destiny looks pretty fun. But I think it's mostly that there's no really been something like it on console yet until now. Of course we've all played games like it but no console playersreallyhave.

Either way, I'd be playing it if it were on PC.
That said I haven't been on in about a week I'm bout to go deck out that new vehicle. Been saving certs and everything omg I'm excited

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
idk, Destiny looks pretty fun. But I think it's mostly that there's no really been something like it on console yet until now. Of course we've all played games like it but no console playersreallyhave.

Either way, I'd be playing it if it were on PC.
That said I haven't been on in about a week I'm bout to go deck out that new vehicle. Been saving certs and everything omg I'm excited
STOP, the new Valk is near useless, save your certs until it's buffed
wink.png

And Destiny sucks, I'm already back into PS2. Wish I could get my money back =\

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Infiltrators are worthless against max's the only hope is to kill the engineer he's with. Unless im missing something!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of people I know are playing it. I'm "trying" to like it but man it's tough. I suck at halo
Kinda games.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Infiltrators are worthless against max's the only hope is to kill the engineer he's with. Unless im missing something!
There are more than a few "harder" rock/paper/scissor matchups in this game. Inf vs max is one. Best you can hope for is to take out the engi, and then taunt him into eating multiple mines.

Or, if its just the two of you, you just need to keep duckin and weaving and pouring fire into him. Even with high levels of the ballistics armor, it really doesn't take *that* many clips to take down a max, they really are far more fragile than they appear.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
A lot of people I know are playing it. I'm "trying" to like it but man it's tough. I suck at halo
Kinda games.
I'm the shittiest at s games but I enjoy the hell out of it. The only fps games I play are ps2 and borderlands. I don't play halo cod battlefield. Not fun for me. Ooh and DayZ but that's a bit different.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
There are more than a few "harder" rock/paper/scissor matchups in this game. Inf vs max is one. Best you can hope for is to take out the engi, and then taunt him into eating multiple mines.

Or, if its just the two of you, you just need to keep duckin and weaving and pouring fire into him. Even with high levels of the ballistics armor, it really doesn't take *that* many clips to take down a max, they really are far more fragile than they appear.
I like 99 percent use sniper rifles when i play infiltrator. I just cant seem to kill Max's at all. Even with Headshots. Everyone else no problem. Ill get some assistant kill exp though.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I like 99 percent use sniper rifles when i play infiltrator. I just cant seem to kill Max's at all. Even with Headshots. Everyone else no problem. Ill get some assistant kill exp though.
I'm a terrible sniper, but pretty good at infiltrator. I usually run with the SOAS-20 (TR), with the add-ons to make it more stable as silencer is useless, simply stealth right after shooting to remove your arrow from the mini-map.

I've had a few 1v1 with maxes, and will always lose if I'm within 20 meters. I've won a few by lining up a near full-clip of head shots, then running away like a girl and repeating!

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry, I forgot that sniper inf's exist, I'm 100% close combat. Motion Beacons are simply too much hax, and I'm horrible at counteracting sway; the moment I hold my breath the target nearly always just randomly moves and wastes the attempt.

Yeh, if you're a sniper, you shouldn't be shooting at maxes other than to just annoy or bait them. I'm not even sure maxes *have* headshot multipliers.

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maxes loooooveee C4, mines, and grenades. I feel like most maxes take the small arms armor and not the explosive armor. So when you see the max think about blowing it up instead of shooting it. One on One without prior setup only a heavy has a realistic chance to kill a max that isn't more than half dead.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea a max falls over with one C4 placed at his feet (light assault makes it easy in some situations to get the drop). Otherwise, you need some heavy assault decimator to the face action to take him down from range.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sobering thought. At midnight on a Sunday, 49% of the continent population meant at most 200 people. Only 2 hexes in the 24-48 range, everything else under that.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I don't think I'll log in again until they fix PPA spam. I know I've said that about other stuff, but I think that's the problem with this game. It's a blast until there's 'OVERPOWERED_WEAPON_09' that only one faction gets, and therefore they use it in droves. Even the VS are bitching it ruins fun fights.

And of course my outfit seems to fight VS 99% of the time /sigh