Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They really fucked the game up this patch. Went from 90fps to 30fps with 10 second hitching. Hope they figure that shit out.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what I can tell, I hitch when going into ADS mode, with much longer hitches the first time a session I use a particular optics/reticle.

I did have to go down from ultra in the settings. Sub 20 FPS when you're used to 40-60 is awful. Taking it down to med upped to 100-120 fps and CPU bound, but dear god the quality is awful. On my system high is also CPU bound, but is back in the 40-60 range.

Shame I can't stand medium, I was clearly winning fights I normally lose (as to be expected with how the engine conflates damage and frame rate.)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They really fucked the game up this patch. Went from 90fps to 30fps with 10 second hitching. Hope they figure that shit out.
that shit happened to me this morning like early like 6 am ish. I logged in earlier to another patch seem to have fixed it, went back to normal.

Hekotat

I just checked out the patch that was supposed to fix it and I'm still getting hitching but my FPS is back where it was. Too bad the Hitching makes it unplayable currently.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
yeah, i hitched today badly. I rebooted my computer and the hitching was gone, but i think after time the hitching comes back.

Edit-

Went to the forums and everyone is hitching out. Fucking Memory leaks. There is some troopers playing right now, i cant play like that. 10 min of action then terrible hitching.

Hekotat

Yeah I watched some videos and it seems the degree of hitching varies from system to system. I unfortunately get the 15 seconds of frozen screen every 5-10 mins, hopefully this is fixed by the time I return from Florida. I'd really like to participate on the pumpkin stuff.

Hekotat

Finally got to play today, glad they fixed the hitching. With the new scopes I am absolutely raping people, I feel like a head shot factory just rolling them bitches off an assembly line.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So with the PPA nerf in place, infantry fights with Vanu are much much more fun.

To celebrate the removal of cheesy AE weapons, I blessed the NC with a few from my TR Galaxy that was hiding in plain view.

Seriously, for like 5 minutes no-one could see a huge Galaxy hitched to the side of their own bio-lab? /thanks for the certs!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
There are queues here and there.
im starting to notice now in the evenings. Seems like the population is gone up a tad in prime time. I been in a few queue's now. Never once until then have i had one. Now i have had about 3-4 since then.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
im starting to notice now in the evenings. Seems like the population is gone up a tad in prime time. I been in a few queue's now. Never once until then have i had one. Now i have had about 3-4 since then.
Pop has either gone up, or they lowered the pop cap on the continents again to account for bad server performance.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be going crazy after our match in tonight in Farmers League.Twitch

For those that haven't played in awhile I suggest checking out the Farmers League tonight. Also here is a cool player made ingame video for new players/old coming back that will probably be used for advertisement on the PS4 version.

Hekotat

This game sucks ass now, the hit reg and players skipping around all over the place have ruined it for me.