PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
UMP/K98 was the original meta before M4/K98. Then they nerfed the Ump. Curious how un-nerfed it is as I don't plan on downloading PTR. The thing about the UMP is it's hard to shoot far, but with a silencer it's completely silent past 100m or so. Super advantageous. The VSS took that role, but I think I'd still rather have 40 in the clip than 20.
I've been playing since sometime last summer and I don't remember that ever being a thing. Before the M4 it was the M16. Besides, even if that's a thing, all you did was delete AR's. Something is always going to be "better" so trying to make everything equal, especially by nerfing everything, doesn't improve the game at all.

Thumb and Half Grip both look pretty good stat wise. Light grip should never be equipped under any circumstances ever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
This was like April of last year. Basically first two months of the game, UMP ruled. It had a 40 bullet clip and 9mm was way easier to find when their loot system was even worse than it was now. It had basically no recoil. The bullet velocity was good to up to 150m or so as well, and after that you just used your K98. After they nerfed it people went M16 until about 2-3 months ago and shroud's M4 talk and Whackyjacky's videos basically have every set on that. Personally I've been doing better with the SCAR, but that's probably due to how I control my recoil.

I officially hit 1000 hours played now. And a few dozen on savage/test. Huzzah! Only like 1500 to go to catch up to H1Z1.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Season ends tonight with the test patch and new season going live tomorrow night.

Also Erangel landing heat map based on 40k games

k9ojlnm9x7v01.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
North George should be hotter, but they refuse to spawn vehicles there for some reason.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Not surprised with Georgie, Yasy, and Big Mylta power being cooler than their competition. Ain't enough vehicles in those areas to make them worth it. If the circle is away from you.... you are fooked.

Hekotat

That's the big reason I rarely go there, because we can never find a fucking vehicle. Also, I hate looting apartment buildings

Yeah if we land there we go to the houses rather than apartments. They should just make permanent vehicle spawns on the outskirts of the map and make them random the more center of the map you get.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think more vehicles would be good in general, despite the constant 5% chance to just die to a bumpy pixel in them. Not everyone loves the vehicles and some prefer to hoof it but having vehicles as an actual option would be nice.

Hekotat

I think more vehicles would be good in general, despite the constant 5% chance to just die to a bumpy pixel in them. Not everyone loves the vehicles and some prefer to hoof it but having vehicles as an actual option would be nice.

Or they could put a guaranteed one in a certain area over there for the teams to fight over. That would include more risk.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
More vehicles in general solves some problems of people hot dropping center of map as well, because it makes the outer places more usable. It's like I said in my one post a while back about places at the end of the plane being bad drops (Stalber, Campo Militar/Prison on Miramar, etc). If you drop there late, you have less time, and are super screwed without a vehicle. Ir you're more likely to get a vehicle it doesn't make it nearly as bad.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Or they could put a guaranteed one in a certain area over there for the teams to fight over. That would include more risk.
They had guaranteed vehicles. Everyone landed at them because of the scoot n loot meta and they changed it.