PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
AK is really good right now since it doesnt have much horizontal recoil.

Half-grip and vert grip are what you should aim to get for fully automatic rifles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Glad to see the FPS shit wasn't just in my head or my old fucking processor/RAM. I averaged 8.5 kills per game for the 7 I played, so my eyes are probably fine. It's kind of nuts I wonder if they changed any of these weapons, but I was a spray god with the m249. I've don't usually use in the actual game unless camping bridges or something, but I was fucking destroying peoples head. If I had a M249 I would just land behind as many people as I could and get 3 kills before promptly dying. The MK14 can once again suck a huge dick unless they added an extended mag to it. M24 is rough, but at least you get to basically practice sniping with it even if you can't 1 shot kill. Aug is completely underwhelming and it just really shows how bad it is compared to m249 and Groza.

At one point in on of the huge craters we had like 3 people with AWM's just wrecking and 2 people guarding us until the other teams got wise. They threw, I shit you not, 6 grenades at us at once and managed to kill us all. We were in a little pocket in the north east ridge so if we went down for cover shit just rolled down onto us and sploded us. Was pretty smart. Glad they removed the stupid fucking knockback from grenades considering we fought on hills 75% of the time.

Wish he'd gotten the part where I got fucking AWM'd in my parachute right before in the chest. Classic PUBG clip though. Even got the French Canadian calling a dude the N word.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Good thing they remove the War Zone! Totally fixed game stability!

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard

This is a new one. Not sure what happened. Thought it was a bugged animation cancel, but he took damage from my shot. So his body WAS there, then it wasn't. Don't worry, he flanked around me and killed me. Felt great.

Most people would be furious. I've seen so much shit in this game I'm just apathetic at this point. Finding shit like this is just like when they discover new species on the bottom of the sea. They're always there, we just didn't stumble upon them... yet.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Savage AKA SandCock is back tonight. They're applying current PUBG loot spawns to it. Going to be interesting. They changed the red zone too, to not happen in the safe area as much. Means getting fucked by the blue in Map 1/2 is going to be even worse. Oh wells.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Savage AKA SandCock is back tonight. They're applying current PUBG loot spawns to it. Going to be interesting. They changed the red zone too, to not happen in the safe area as much. Means getting fucked by the blue in Map 1/2 is going to be even worse. Oh wells.
I think you misread the patch notes. They changed the weapon balance on it to be like live, not the item spawns. Item spawns are the same as before, but more items in general (previously there was no fucking attachments anywhere) and made the AR's spawns more even. It'll probably quantify to less guns but more other stuff.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS :: Sanhok Testing Patch Notes #3

Also apples - Before boarding the plane, you can now throw apples (found in your inventory)

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
We’ve applied the same weapon balance and item spawn changes from the current PUBG live servers (see patch notes #12)

Item spawn changes. It's right there.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Don't be so salty.

This just means you wont have 400 5.56mm rounds flow out of your backpack.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Don't be so salty.

This just means you wont have 400 5.56mm rounds flow out of your backpack.

5.56 guns are junk now anyway. K9/SLR + AK all day for me. Weird going from 5.56 guns or a mix of both to just 7.62 guns just thanks to the patch. But god I love the AK now. Only downside is I feel like the AK shreds armor/helmets even worse than 5.56. Took out 3 guys in a squad the other day and their armor was either gone or at 20% at best. Seems like that didnt happen as bad with 5.56 guns.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
We’ve applied the same weapon balance and item spawn changes from the current PUBG live servers (see patch notes #12)

Item spawn changes. It's right there.

I'm 99% positive that is in reference to the following things, being as it says absolutely nothing about reducing weapon spawns. Weapon spawns which they've said in the past are intended
  • Level three helmets now only spawn in care packages (and one is guaranteed to be in every care package)
  • Both SR quickdraw magazines and SR extended quickdraw magazines now spawn only in care packages
  • We’ve reduced the spawn rate for AR extended quickdraw magazines
  • DMRs now use AR attachments (magazines, compensators, etc.) along with SR attachments
  • Adrenaline syringes now spawn (rarely) alongside normal loot in the game world

We might just be talking about different things.

Muurloen

5.56 guns are junk now anyway. K9/SLR + AK all day for me. Weird going from 5.56 guns or a mix of both to just 7.62 guns just thanks to the patch. But god I love the AK now. Only downside is I feel like the AK shreds armor/helmets even worse than 5.56. Took out 3 guys in a squad the other day and their armor was either gone or at 20% at best. Seems like that didnt happen as bad with 5.56 guns.
I find myself rolling SKS/SLR & AK/m4/scar or vector. I will take a DP over the latter if available.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, friends list wasn't up for first 45 minutes of Sanhok at least. Played some solo's. They were meh, I landed at off site spawns. Then this happened and I thought I'd Overwatch for a while instead:

So if you're fighting some one ADS and their gun is in front of their face at the right angle, you can't headshot them. It's super, super fucking annoying. They need hand/arm penetration badly. I've shot guys up to 5 times with K98's without killing them. It's fucking ludicrous.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was watching WackyJacky yesterday briefly, and he ran into this as well. He was saying he might do a video on it to bring attention to it because it's pretty bullshit.

It's definitely one of my biggest annoyances in the game. The whole limb damage is just fucking stupid, especially with leaning. I feel like they can't actually get bullet penetration to work, and even if they did it would just take a dump on server performance. That whole patch where they added bullet drag and limb damage and shit, was a super bad patch. I'd just go back and delete that one

Xevy

Log Wizard
Vector is great. Honestly, UMP is amazing as well and with a bigger clip you can take out multiple enemies easier, but vector time to kill is ridiculous. Don't mind my K98 whiff at 20 feet, but the other guy missed more shots!

Also I get 25FPS constantly in these games. I don't know what the cause is, but it's fucking unbearable. CQC at 25FPS is nearly impossible unless they're unaware.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Vector is great. Honestly, UMP is amazing as well and with a bigger clip you can take out multiple enemies easier, but vector time to kill is ridiculous. Don't mind my K98 whiff at 20 feet, but the other guy missed more shots!

Also I get 25FPS constantly in these games. I don't know what the cause is, but it's fucking unbearable. CQC at 25FPS is nearly impossible unless they're unaware.

Yeah. the FPS on the experimental server atm is garbo. What was weird is it was fine for a bit yesterday. rocking 110, then a few hours later, was lucky to have 45-50