PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Mr_Bungle

Molten Core Raider
4d 1h 49m
Reactions
617 42 0 0
If they could figure out their performance/desync issues this game could really take off (not that it's doing poorly). Until then it's just a love/hate relationship with the game.

So, the same feelings from 1 year ago. GG, Money Pit Blue Hole, GG.

Tarisk

Lord Nagafen Raider
13d 4h 27m
Reactions
456 127 0 0
Played for the first time in like 5 months yesterday. I could not control recoil for SHIT. It was seriously aggravating.
Had this same problem when i played the new map the first time. had the clear advantage on a guy and couldnt hit a single shot. unloaded probably 2/3 of my magazine before he realized where i even was. think i hit him once if I was lucky.

slippery

<Donors Crew>
14d 19h 23m
Reactions
2,317 89 0 0
To be fair performance/desync is actually in a really good state right now. The game runs great for me, and I played all day today and didn't once feel like I died behind cover.

Compared to after Sanhok when I had to stop playing the game altogether because every kill felt like desync

Tmac

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 21h 27m
Reactions
634 25 0 0
Ironically, as far as performance goes, I have the most problems w the lobby.

The game actually runs smooth for me and I’ve only had one situation of potential dsync (got shot running behind a bus stop) in the last week.

Today alone had a 5 and a 4 kill game.

But yeah, Blue Hole is inept.

Tmac

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 21h 27m
Reactions
634 25 0 0
But yeah, Blue Hole is inept.
That sounded sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic.

They are inept, but the game is probably in the best state it's been in since launch.

Xevy

Trakanon Raider
9d 23h 39m
Reactions
984 162 0 0
  • Xevy

Xevy

Man this game can piss me off. Especially after playing Blackout and that being so FUCKING smooth. The biggest gripe I have now is jumping. Then waiting to hit the ground. Stop. Then you can ADS. If you jump and hold ADS, you won't ADS. You'll just stand there. You have to let yourself hit the ground and set before you can shoot. I definitely had some desync issues later. Oh and the classic "scope isn't where it says it is" problems they've had for like 2 years.

I don't know which makes me more annoyed. The fact his lvl 2 helmet took a lot of bullets and he lived or that my 3x didn't kill him with the snipe to begin with. I think I may have been a little low but with the 3x who the FUCK knows:

The custom games are pretty fun when they actually run. Highlight of the night was kid on my team saying "WHAT?!?! BUT I JUST STARTED PLAYINGGGG! UUUGGHH" then disconnecting. I can carry fairly well, but in teams of more than 4 it's impossible to "win" with droppers and dummies. I pretty much dominate solos though. Had this nice little action in a Western themed one with Winchesters, shotguns, and revolvers:

If those custom games ACTUALLY ran constantly and consistently it'd be pretty fun. Sometimes you just want to AWM people and respawn and not worry about running from the blue for 14 minutes a game.