PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Last night in 8 duo games I had 29 kills and 1 dinner, so 4.14 kd over that span. Wish I could play like that all the time. Some of those deaths completely avoidable too, going for drops vs 4 teams type stuff

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like it's a significant large patch for not having much. Also apparently last night they did maintenance without having to have downtime. If that's a real thing for the future it is pretty big

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They are working on Erangel. Loot stuff first, going to test tomorrow

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Good job by his downed but not dead partner to not let him know where you were at too. At least from his angle it looked like yall were close enough that he should have been able to hear you pretty easily.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Those shots he missed are also why i will never put a scope on an AK in this game. The gun kicks so much that it's hard to readjust between shots on anyone with a 4x at that range.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I had an 821m snipe with an mk14 long time ago.

braebrb.jpg

• 1Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Took 3 hours to re-download. Did a game, and uninstalled in .5 seconds. The feel of movement in this game is so shit, i really hoped they improved something since i stopped playin. No goin back after blackout / apex.

• 1Solidarity