PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
I can't even see shit at those distances. I did get a legit 1200m in Battlefield... 3? Or 4. One of those.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Kar98 through AWM are just stupid now. I think a Kar98, definitely a M24, will one shot a 1 vest full, while the M24 & AWM will one shot a 2 vest.

I got one shotted by an AWM with a 3 vest at near full health over the weekend.

That needs to get toned back big time.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
"Sure the game still has issues, but we spent time programming a system so after you play a lot you can hang a keychain on your barrel."

p.gif

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I played yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks (I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends).

The game was unplayable due to the amount of stutter and actually made me pretty sick...

PUBG!

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I swear there was a Mavericks: Proving Grounds thread but I can't find it. Anyways, I got invited to that 1,000 person BR today. If you signed up check your emails.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That is my number one issue. I can deal with the rest but not the desync bullshit.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
That is my number one issue. I can deal with the rest but not the desync bullshit.

Yeah, it makes up the lionshare of frustrations with the game in my book.

I can think of two situations in the last few weeks where I died behind an object because I somehow lagged out. The worst part is that the death cam just exacerbate the dsync issues. Probably 5 times out of 10 it doesn't look like I should've died on my screen.