PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's super embarrassing how bad the sound is in this game. That and the interpolation they use (it's hilarious watching PUBG report kills and seeing how different it looks from the other perspectives).

This game should literally be dominating the world, they've just spent years not being about to get the basics right.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Welcome to where every pubg players end up. Take a seat, the optimizing is not coming. Havent been since 2017 anyways.

Fadaar

That guy
It's super embarrassing how bad the sound is in this game. That and the interpolation they use (it's hilarious watching PUBG report kills and seeing how different it looks from the other perspectives).

This game should literally be dominating the world, they've just spent years not being about to get the basics right.

The game needs to be rebuilt from the ground up with a competent dev team. Maybe change engines, maybe not, but it really does need to just be completely scrapped and done again. Keep the maps, guns, vehicles, everything else, and start from scratch with optimization at the forefront.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The game needs to be rebuilt from the ground up with a competent dev team. Maybe change engines, maybe not, but it really does need to just be completely scrapped and done again. Keep the maps, guns, vehicles, everything else, and start from scratch with optimization at the forefront.
It's not even optimization, the game runs pretty well right now. They just can't get the base features of a shooter working, and honestly I don't believe they are actually realize the problems. There is just no excuse for the sound to be so bad, and in this day and age your interpolation shouldn't have people meters out of place to other players.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think I'm super close to calling it quits on this game. I wish I recorded my gameplay, I'd post some stuff. It's just super unplayable for me now. I'm dieing so much to shit where it's like I just don't understand how I didn't kill the guy I shot in the face with 12 vector bullets, but I'm dead and he's at half health. I'm just playing a different game than the people I'm playing with. Also shit like the following reddit post has been in game for YEARS now. TLDR, guy playing didn't have an enemy on his screen, spectator did, and the guy who killed him claims that isn't even where he was.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think most people figured how shitty this game was and quit long ago.
I mean the game has always had problems, it's just how much those problems are disruptive to your enjoyment of the game. Certain things have gotten better over the years, like performance is way better. The shit with the sound and stuff getting worse lately though, stuff I posted about, it's when you get frustrated dying to things you feel are completely out of your control that make the game unenjoyable enough to want to play something else instead.

There just really hasn't been anything else I've wanted to play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Maybe the new CoD BR will be more tactical than Black Out was. I'd love a new tactical BR (not as tactical as EFT is, fuck that), but PUBG has been almost unplayable for years for me.

Fadaar

That guy
The stupidity of perks being loot and all the other garbage in BO4 completely turned me off. If the new MW can replicate the pace/feel of PUBG but minus the shittiness I'd buy it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yeah I havent played a serious session in a couple of weeks.

I think its dead Jim.... for now.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

And yes this game is hard now. The strong have remained and it is so easy to be eaten by anyone and everyone.

• 1Like