Here's what I learned last night...

Sober me: Pro driver.

Drunk me: No. Just... no.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
In 4 games, I went through 10 bandages, 4 Pain Killers, a First Aid kit, and an energy drink - all because of Jeydax and his driving "Skills".

"HEY TRE..... ROC... HOUS.... COME ON!"

jeydax

Death and Taxes
If you're referring to last night: That was drunk me. Drunk me should not be allowed to drive ever again.

If you're referring to when your terrorist ass blew up my beautiful buggy the other night, well, that shit was funny but I hold you responsible for that brutal attack.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If you're referring to last night: That was drunk me. Drunk me should not be allowed to drive ever again.

If you're referring to when your terrorist ass blew up my beautiful buggy the other night, well, that shit was funny but I hold you responsible for that brutal attack.

Oops. When did I blow up the buggy?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Nah that was directed at Heko. Maybe it wasn't him, but one of you nazis blew up my buggy when I was going to pick someone up and get another vehicle for us.

I definitely was petarded driving last night. I blame that on booze. :)

Xevy

Log Wizard
This game needs gas grenades like right fucking now. Every game today has been a loss because the winning squad ended up winning circle RNG while inside their house. When they're in houses they have WAY too many advantages that can't be bypassed:

Protection everywhere
3rd person look-pro from behind window frames/walls/etc
Grenades? Not if there's bars on the windows, suckas!
You have a sniper? Too bad, they'll just revive their dumb window licking teammate 7x out of sight while Bobby Jo sits at the stairs with his AK

It's just super, super frustrating defeating every team that attacks you then having that one last fortress you can't best. And at some point you just have to run at them because the blue will tickle your balls and you'll fall over dead.

• 1Like

Cybsled

At E3 they mentioned adding hardcore servers where you are first person view only and no aiming crosshairs.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They just need to get rid of the bars on that windows, that is the stupidest fucking idea. Let's give the absolute best cover even more tactical advantages!

Cybsled

Past few games I've had the shittiest luck. Guy lands 1 second earlier, finds a gun, I die. Either that or I land 1 second earlier, the first place I go is empty, and as I leave I die lol

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This game needs gas grenades like right fucking now. Every game today has been a loss because the winning squad ended up winning circle RNG while inside their house. When they're in houses they have WAY too many advantages that can't be bypassed:

Protection everywhere
3rd person look-pro from behind window frames/walls/etc
Grenades? Not if there's bars on the windows, suckas!
You have a sniper? Too bad, they'll just revive their dumb window licking teammate 7x out of sight while Bobby Jo sits at the stairs with his AK

It's just super, super frustrating defeating every team that attacks you then having that one last fortress you can't best. And at some point you just have to run at them because the blue will tickle your balls and you'll fall over dead.
Like the idea of gas grenades.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or just up the kill zone on grenades. So many times I've seen folk within 10 feet of one seemingly unscratched. Including one when party member dropped one in a room with us.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Had a couple chicken dinners last night. The ending of the second game (second pic, the one with brekk) was god damn hilarious. A guy on our team knew he wasn't going to make it so he blocked the doorway to the barn (just to the left of the tree in photo) and they couldn't get out. Everyone ended up dying after I was the only one who made it into the last zone. Good times!

20170617212622_1.jpg

20170617234218_1.jpg

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Our teammate was on the phone so we just kept landing at school over and over because we weren't trying. I netted a sweet 2 crossbow kills in a hectic 4 team battle royale there. Unfortunately the last guy pistol'd us all because we were out of ammo and dinged up pretty badly.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My crew and I have more fun landing at the base or school and just brawling... mid-game and late-game can be fun but we rarely get to that point. Playing into mid/late game with a dead ally isn't fun for us; we'd rather just reroll and do the early-game fight again.