PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wish it was a compound bow or something instead so you could justify giving it a itsy bit faster reload >.< Just doesnt feel worth the risk since even a iron sight kar98 is going to handle misses better.

Anyone know the damage for xbow as far as 1 shot head/body with various levels of armor? Someone was asking the other day. I imagine the somewhat common 75% health a lot of people have without drinking a boost makes a big difference for like a body shot.

Cybsled

I finally got an AWM....then the only scope I could find was red dot. FeelsBadMan.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
this just happened to me.

anyone else experience this?

USdly6w.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Happened to my squad early. Whole team booted out of game. Also the 'connecting' bug on the pre lobby screen. Refreshing UI usually fixes it. The query timeout thing was a one and done thing for us though. Never happened since.

Myst

Peasant
People can deny it all they want but this game is starting to be infested with obvious hackers. Shame. I am officially shelving this game until a solution is found or kill cam for Single queue is implemented.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know if there are hackers, but I ragequit on Saturday night because of dying to what seemed like bullshit.

It's frustrating when you lose a game without seeing another person and shooting back. It's infuriating when you have 5 matches in a row like that. I don't necessarily want to shelve it though, because the other 3 guys in my squad are so invested in it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Met a fella named Swaglord420 in squads the other day. It was 4 of us vs 3 of them (including this nerd). First thing first we knock out his two teammates, as they're bad. Then he K98 one shots two people on my team, back to back, in under 2 seconds, who were a good 50m apart. I immediately, while still alive, say "oh. He's cheating." Of course the "well, maybe he's really good" stuff comes to debate and I go, "no, watch this". So we flank him, alone, with 4 people, from all sides. I rush him and die to him M4ing me down so fast my knocked out body never appeared on my screen. His triggerbot targets downed people too. So then it's 3v1, they split and rush again, and he gibs some one instantly with K98 and finishes them. Then it's 2v1, again, rush from both sides, one teammate just straight killed in 0.5 seconds. 1v1 and it's just him waiting for his K98 to land once my teammate moves into sight.

So per usual I check his stats. He has something like 3.0 KD and 5.0 KD. That's well within reason for a really good player, but he's not. His name alone pretty much indicates he's some one willing to buy a 20 dollar program to meme dudes in a video game. Sad. At least I know I'm good at spotting cheaters vs desync messes and whatnot in this game.

Edit: 420swaglord was his name

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
The PUBG deluxe skins that came with the $100 version are currently selling for a total of like $1,000 right now. A 10x investment return for anyone that bought it.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Sad to hear cheaters finally showed up en masse. I"m still impressed the game managed to last this long. In H1Z1 people were flying around killing people like Zeus within 43 seconds of the first alpha or so it seemed.

spronk

FPS noob
i bought the game last week and been playing 1-2 games a day, solo queue, and no cheaters experienced so far. it is kinda weird though for solo play the optimal strategy has just been loot a bunch, drive somewhere close to middle of circle, then chill out in a house and shotgun people coming in. gotten to top 5 a few times that way, whereas any time i try to be a bit more active and outside i usually get sniped from far away.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hacking has been around since week one of closed beta. That said, I have hundreds of hundreds of rounds, and I've seen probably less than 5-10 hackers total.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Most of what people attribute to hackers is almost always just desync/lag/server issues.

xzi

Mouthbreather
desync plays a massive part. Far more than once I've been shot behind walls or watched a friend clearly behind a building drop after peaking like 4 seconds earlier. I think some sort of replay would be good at least in solo queues to see wtf you've died from.

Muurloen

Last night in a duo, I came across someone that I have a bit of suspicion that was a hacker. My partner ate multiple headshots (he had a t3 helm) from an m4 from over 600m+ away before I was able to return fire with an sks and an 8x, and I just barely saw the son of bitch with my scope. I was able to get behind a one of big trees, heal up, and then try to peak to fight back. Before I even leaned, the asshole was already placing shots on side that I was about to choose to lean out of. When there was a break in his fire, I peaked again on the different side, scoped up the guy, who was running full sprint to his own cover. He then stopped and placed 2 shots into my dome.

Bullshit.

Sludig

i bought the game last week and been playing 1-2 games a day, solo queue, and no cheaters experienced so far. it is kinda weird though for solo play the optimal strategy has just been loot a bunch, drive somewhere close to middle of circle, then chill out in a house and shotgun people coming in. gotten to top 5 a few times that way, whereas any time i try to be a bit more active and outside i usually get sniped from far away.

Running around can work just takes a lot more consideration, knowing when to prone. When not to because you are far enough to not be hidden by bushes. Still certainly more prone to finding that random sniper, but my last few games have been 6 kill top 5 from prowling around. Hard to resist a free kill when seeing 2 fighting but safer/better to let one win then kill them as they loot :)

Sludig

Last night in a duo, I came across someone that I have a bit of suspicion that was a hacker. My partner ate multiple headshots (he had a t3 helm) from an m4 from over 600m+ away before I was able to return fire with an sks and an 8x, and I just barely saw the son of bitch with my scope. I was able to get behind a one of big trees, heal up, and then try to peak to fight back. Before I even leaned, the asshole was already placing shots on side that I was about to choose to lean out of. When there was a break in his fire, I peaked again on the different side, scoped up the guy, who was running full sprint to his own cover. He then stopped and placed 2 shots into my dome.

Bullshit.
Maybe the rare 15x. I forget some things exist because i hadn't seen them in so long. The mega scooped and m24. See awm all the time.

Muurloen

I guess that is possible, but a 15x on an M416? I don't think so Tim.

D31Dz02.jpg

1792f58a-730f-494b-9ed6-ecb771556ba6

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pistol Silencer plus the new full auto Glock is gonna be the shit. I can't wait to kill Muur with it accidentally.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users