PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
They'll probably stay around that price tbh, CSGO is very similar with a few cases. I've been burnt too many times trying to do that, I'll take my 8$ haha

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just want to know who the shit lords that are spending $400 on a skirt are. They don't even look good, assuming you wanted a skirt.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I saw a dude running around yesterday that looked just like Trevor.

Work boots
Wife beater (Filthy variant)
Bruce Lee pants

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
He probably crashed a car so hard in the game it blew his computer up.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wait, is it? i'm pretty sure it's duo/solo only at the moment unless they just added it?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of, seems like the streamers playing first person squads are fucking killing it. Doc's squad I think have won 9 of the last 10. Now, maybe that's because the leaderboard isn't in yet, but it definitely shows how fucked up third person is.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this picture sums up why 3rd person is way lopsided:

ab69cyd5lpez.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, first person feels so much better for this game. We've been winning all day, at least top 5 every single match but the one match we landed at the school lmao

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I was hammered last night and played with some dudes! Fun times I think. Sorry for the end, I pretty much only saw my empty beer glass.

First person is FUN. But weird. I love it though. Time for the bar and then more games tonight!

xzi

Mouthbreather
I took out a full squad with a crossbow today. I feel like a fucking god

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Speaking of, seems like the streamers playing first person squads are fucking killing it. Doc's squad I think have won 9 of the last 10. Now, maybe that's because the leaderboard isn't in yet, but it definitely shows how fucked up third person is.

Now I love the Doc, but misleading when you say that. More like TSM's 3 best players + Doc. Still though he played damn well. God I love having Mon-Thur off, can binge watch streamers all I want.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just meant I was watching his stream and his team dominated hard core. I don't even know what TSM is.

I took out a full squad with a crossbow today. I feel like a fucking god

Reported for hacking.

I'm definitely liking FPP. I feel like my aim is a lot better. We won two squad games last night, and had quite a few top 3 finishes.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
To be fair it was the beginning of the game and the crossbow 1shots if you don't have a vest lmao I killed 2 naked dudes and hunted the other 2

&& yeah same, FPP makes me want to play more. I never really feel like I was robbed as a win, usually my deaths are my fault. Not one dude sitting on a roof third personing seeing your entire squad 6 minutes before you get to their building is lame as fuck