PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well this is fun, game is giving me blue screen randomly now. Time to start checking drivers and what not.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sony Vegas is legit (doing the Movie Maker trial, so not "technically" Vegas). Glad it was mentioned. Thanks Muur!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry was configuring a new home server, cleaning up shit, and acquiring a new deck fridge for kegerator conversion.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That's a battleye process I think? Probably start there by reinstalling that shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We keep losing and our ranking keeps going up. What the fuck? Our squad is around 5k now.

This matchmaking system is shit!

Xevy

Log Wizard
We keep losing and our ranking keeps going up. What the fuck? Our squad is around 5k now.

This matchmaking system is shit!
It's largely based on time played. Not sure if that's because it then has more data to extrapolate from or if playtime is heavily weighted.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
GGs Brekk and others.

I feel like I've set the bar too high, because trust me 20 kills is not really a normal game for me <.<

Xevy

Log Wizard
First day playing since the major lag patch day. Hit detection feels reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal good. K98'd two guys out of driving cars. Then I triple killed a team driving by in a UAZ the same game. Next game I went prone under a car and shot it's engine until it exploded, killing two people and jumping the UAZ JUST over my head. Of course Shadowplay was a fuck so I didn't get to record it. But I was playing with a streamer so I can probably find it.

Edit: found itttt.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, hit detection does feel amazing. I've been killing almost everything I come across.

The SKS is fucking amazing now, even without the foregrip. It's a short/mid range decimater now.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Best spot to find people is in Discord. I always check there first before I play.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This line was always out of place because how does a hatched Uruk-Hai know wtf a "menu" is. Did they have restaurants in Isengard?

I mean they must have a giant school for ESL right next to the armory

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
By the way, you can sell these limited time crates for like 2-3$ on steam right now.

Or play the lotto and open em. Today was the first day of sales and the stupid skirts were selling for 400-500 bucks a pop with the two pairs of booty shorts going for 250-300. Should be interesting to see how much they normalize at once you can't get those specific crates anymore.