PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So basically dead game? Nice.

This lag is actually worse than anything I've ever experienced in it, even all the way back at launch. It's actually unplayable right now unless you're a masochist that wants to fight anime teleport battles until there are only 30 people left.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, how did they make the servers aids...

Also love the giant report button. Hope they regret the wave of spam "suspected of cheating" reports.

Triggered since I didnt play CSGO, so went and bought the $2.50 crate since it appeared to be buyable for gold, and figured it would yell at me for not having key if needed. (Thought I read somewhere you could get first one free or something.) So out $1200 gold since I'm not putting cash into that shiet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Having a report button with no killcam or any form of replace is pretty fucking lulz worthy.

I GOT SHOT FROM I DON'T KNOW WHERE SLAM THAT MUFFUKIN REPORT KEY BOYS.

But I'm sure it's just there for Grimmz to help automate the mass banning of all those dirty stream snipers.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Btw, if you don't want to open the crates, you can sell them on steam market. The Gamescon crates are selling for about $4, the survivor ones about 3, and the wanderer one about 2. Like the CSGO crates, I imagine crate prices will drop the further out from the patch we get, so to maximize cash, you may want to sell them now.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You not picking up that first aid in that house TRIGGERED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

lol, well if you could have heard me you would have heard me say "There is a first aid in here for you, I have plenty".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

The car physics are amazing now, you can do some crazy shit without flipping end over end or spinning out of control.

I opened 5 of the gamescom crates, got 1 hat, 3 pairs of the same pants and 2 of the same shirt. Thank PU!

The terrain looks more detailed, the maps look less washed out with light and more saturated. All around good patch other than the tremendous lag last night.

Hekotat

Don't forget there are two new UI options that you guys should check out.
GvjCtNcp_A6-2cPFPGGp0x98RpTUy8nUGfSuvIcT548.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People were saying the server diarrhea had a threshold of about ~60 players in the match, so the meta quickly became "land where other people don't because holy shit lag" and hope 39 people die before you find anyone. It was kind of interesting to see it change so fast but also lame :p

According to them they fixed it a few hours ago but I'm at work for a while now.

Edit: Random wtf moment I had last night was somehow toggling Windows to think my keyboard was French so all my controls messed up while trying to leave a house ahead of the blue. Took me forever to figure out wtf was wrong. I don't think I ever installed French as an option intentionally either.

spronk

FPS noob
this shit is unplayable i am constantly getting the network lag hang screen for the first 10 mins of a game

on the plus side sold two gamescom crates for $3.70 each on the steam market, i wish i had played more and saved up more points so i coulda bought more. i was gonna open the crate but then it said i needed some fucking key and the only way to get it is pay $2.50? fuck that noise

Last edited:

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
this shit is unplayable i am constantly getting the network lag hang screen for the first 10 mins of a game
That might just be you, I actually couldn't find anyone on reddit complaining about the servers right now, everyone seems happy. Even people that had issues before the patch.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

on the plus side sold two gamescom crates for $3.70 each on the steam market, i wish i had played more and saved up more points so i coulda bought more. i was gonna open the crate but then it said i needed some fucking key and the only way to get it is pay $2.50? fuck that noise
Thanks for the heads up. Made a quick ~$6 at lunch. Prices are dropping pretty fast though.

See streamers with hundreds of thousands of BP. Not sure if it's worth a few hundred bucks to them or not.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're capped on how many crates you can grab of each kind per week, and the costs go up pretty high.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I knew the price went up, but didn't realize they were capped.

I'll be honest, looking at what's available, I don't see why anyone is paying money for them. Pretty much all of it looks like shit. And worse, if people were smart, they'd just buy the item they want directly off the market for cheaper than the key probably ends up being.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hotfix appears to be legit. Just did an entire rain match without going below 90fps on a 980ti.

No lag at all either. Looting is lightning fast now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Excellent news. Unfortunately it's my anniversary this weekend. Not sure how pissed my wife will be if I'm all up night playing PUBG.