PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Xevy

Log Wizard
I have 9 GB (LOL) of RAM and PUBG can swell up to 3.5 GB itself. Definitely going to need 8 minimum to play the game. Graphics should be fine with a 970. I have a 970 GTX and I get 70FPS+ in open areas and 45+ at WORST in cities.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You should be able to run fine on that vid card, just get some ram, do you have a SSD?

Fadaar

That guy
Run potato graphics settings except for anti-alias at medium. But jesus christ man, 4 GB of RAM? What is this 2010?

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have 6 gigs ram and a gtx 760, I downscale my res to the lowest possible. It looks like a potato but it runs.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I don't know how you're running on 4gb of RAM. After a certain point I was struggling with even 8gb, ended up getting 16gb and have been okay.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i think ram is your issue, 970 would run it just fine albeit not at highest gfx settings (but who cares). i just ran pubg and it was taking up 5.6 gigs of memory

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i have a 970 and i run it almost all maxed out except for shadows and i have no problems. i do have 16mb of ram and a I5 Kabby overlcocked.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had another good squad night. Started off with games in 2nd, 1st, and 1st. Was our first back to back chicken dinners.

We're all ranked between 3,000 and 6,000 now.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They are just buttmad they got beat to the consoles by Fortnite.

They have no actual grounds to call anything Fornite is doing infringement or anything of the sort.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fortnite is coming out with their own battle royal mode, which is basically just a rip off of PUBG (which is of course just a rip off of previous battle royal games) Bluehole just knows they're fucked once a more experienced developer jumps into the genre.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fortnite's gameplay is much more comparable to H1Z1 than it is to PUBG. It's basically H1Z1 with rarity system guns and a building/construction element. The gunplay looks fucking awful, but I was watching before the last patch which upped weapon accuracy by as much as 50%. The best thing about it is building stuff like towers to snipe from or walls to protect yourself.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Doc/Break clip at the end is fucking hilarious. The clip where the dacia rides up on the bridge side to squeak by the car blockade is fucking next level.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That over under shotgun kill at the bottom to the top of the stairs was crazy.

• 1Solidarity

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

"You're ripping us off!", Steve shouted, raising his voice even higher. "I trusted you, and now you're stealing from us!"

But Bill Gates just stood there coolly, looking Steve directly in the eye, before starting to speak in his squeaky voice.

"Well, Steve, I think there's more than one way of looking at it. I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."

• 1Worf

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That over under shotgun kill at the bottom to the top of the stairs was crazy.
someone told me the other day, that shroud is under investigation for using a 3rd party software if ya know what i mean. lol. I know dude is good, but that shot is insane. lol