PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Fadaar

That guy
Hopefully it was just some drunken stupidity and not something else, would hate to lose the Doc. He's an entertainment god among children.

spronk

FPS noob
i feel like i'm in some sort of odd parallel universe, since when do dudes really give a shit about some other dude banging chicks on the side? sure i'd be pissed if it was my brother in law or dad or something but i'm sure 95% of doc's audiences are young men and i just can't see most of them giving a shit and continuing with the donos and subs and stuff after this has blown over. sucks for the wife and daughter but its not like either will life a hard life or something, they'll just join the 50% of marriages in America that end in divorce

on the other hand if one of those titty streamers turned out to be a cheating whore then a fatwa would be called down upon her

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
i feel like i'm in some sort of odd parallel universe, since when do dudes really give a shit about some other dude banging chicks on the side? sure i'd be pissed if it was my brother in law or dad or something but i'm sure 95% of doc's audiences are young men and i just can't see most of them giving a shit and continuing with the donos and subs and stuff after this has blown over. sucks for the wife and daughter but its not like either will life a hard life or something, they'll just join the 50% of marriages in America that end in divorce

on the other hand if one of those titty streamers turned out to be a cheating whore then a fatwa would be called down upon her

I don't think anyone here was actually defending him, it was more like we could relate to the emotions he was going through in that video. Some of us have fucked up and banged another chick on the side cause we are animals and we like pussy.

Also, last I check the Doc wasn't playing with this dong hanging out like the titty streamers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Also, last I check the Doc wasn't playing with this dong hanging out like the titty streamers.

Maybe he should. Some ball cleavage with only a bandaid covering your dickhole, but make sure you're using body paint so it's viewed as artistic purposes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
OH SHIT THERE IS A REPLAY FEATURE ON TEST NAOW.
20171215195443_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Do we get a replay of whatever hot streamer strange the Doc bagged?

• 2Worf

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't even play this game and yet losing Doc is pretty lame, some of his highlights are just unreal.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
man this game fucking blows on console sub 15 FPS on xbox one X long after landing and controls are utterly baffling and awful. You have to hold X to reload and all kinds of weird shit. worst $23 i ever spent on a game

back to PC version most games i really don't notice the diff and switch back and forth no probs but holy shit this is just unreal

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
OH SHIT THERE IS A REPLAY FEATURE ON TEST NAOW.View attachment 157993

WE A REAL GAME NOW BOIS

back to PC version most games i really don't notice the diff and switch back and forth no probs but holy shit this is just unreal
I don't know how they ever thought they would be able to get the game to not be complete shit on consoles, it barely runs on high end computers. Granted, the test servers are 1000% better but still.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
man this game fucking blows on console sub 15 FPS on xbox one X long after landing and controls are utterly baffling and awful. You have to hold X to reload and all kinds of weird shit. worst $23 i ever spent on a game

turn off DVR in systems. Game runs 25-30FPS for me. You just have to wait for that patch and new map.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah why they would release this on consoles before the current patch that MASSIVELY improves FPS is just completely fucking baffling

• 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah why they would release this on consoles before the current patch that MASSIVELY improves FPS is just completely fucking baffling

M$ exclusive, it came to xbox before it launched on PC!

• 1Worf