PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I hope all the issues on console get worked out before too long. I suck at this game anyway so maybe I'd stand a chance on Xbox, while also getting some use out of the console aside from it being my 4k player and Forza every once in a while.

xzi

Mouthbreather
There is a game mode that is forced first person always, and it's arguably a better game because you can't just third person around a wall and wait until someone is close before engaging.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Forgive my ignorance, but FPP? First Person Perspective? am I stupid to think thats already live on console by pressing RB? or do you mean making everyone play First person?

He means EVERYONE is FPP. I dont play on console but I am assuming by hitting RB you are just aiming down sights?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He means EVERYONE is FPP. I dont play on console but I am assuming by hitting RB you are just aiming down sights?

Left trigger does ADS

RB puts you into FPP and you can swap back and forth to FPP or Third person.

Edit: Thank XZI for clarifying its a forced game mode.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just finished 3rd. I had a guy dead to rights and blasted him and somehow he chopped around a corner, and someone popped me from above on top of a roof. Guy I should have killed won :(

Played a ton with 3 friends, we are all casual gamers at this point. Had a blast driving around in a squad.

I was drunk playing with them last night and found out about Friendly Fire the wrong way. Then I flipped a full car over some stairs and into the storm and we all died and finished 3rd as a team.

I get alot of Threes :(

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The added 3-man squad option on test server is a fucking god send, seems like most of the time we have 3 people, never a fourth.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Forgive my ignorance, but FPP? First Person Perspective? am I stupid to think thats already live on console by pressing RB? or do you mean making everyone play First person?

Yes making everyone play in that mode without 3rd. It’s called FPP mode at menu on PC. Stupid that they didn’t have it yet but I guess next patch.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The added 3-man squad option on test server is a fucking god send, seems like most of the time we have 3 people, never a fourth.

I saw complaints on this....I played a few with 2 friends and it queued a 4th into our group. Is that so much different? I get maybe having a random 4th is a tactical disadvantage but didnt seem to be a problem on console since the firing is not as tight,.

Hekotat

I saw complaints on this....I played a few with 2 friends and it queued a 4th into our group. Is that so much different? I get maybe having a random 4th is a tactical disadvantage but didnt seem to be a problem on console since the firing is not as tight,.

There should be a way to turn off auto matchmaknig, we usually just rolled as a 3 person group rather than getting some rando.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Three queued on XBone last night, got a random that died immediately. We three then proceeded to win a chicken dinner on a combined 4 kills. Felt good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

I had to save Muur like 12/14 times last night.

For reals though I got my first chicken dinner last night on the new map with Muur, I think he's gonna upload the vid later.

• 1Picard

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

For reals though I got my first chicken dinner last night on the new map with Muur, I think he's gonna upload the vid later.

On test correct?

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Muur is pretty fucking heavy isn't he Heko?

• 1Smuggly