PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
not sure the keys but hopefully helps with anti cheating and stuff

• Control Guide
      • J: Time line ON / OFF (Player can move to desired time, pause)
      • P: Pause
      • ↑, ↓: Play speed change
      • B: Back to own character
      • W, A, S, D: Camera move
      • E, Q: Camera height change
      • Holding Shift, Ctrl: Camera move speed change
      • TAB: Open the player list (If you click the ID, camera moves to that player’s view)
      • V or LMB: Observing camera (You can see the view of the selected player)
      • C or RMB: Following camera (The camera follows selected player and you can control the camera angles and zoom)
      • F or SPACE: Free camera (Move to the camera view which can freely move on the map)
      • L: Open the battle list (You can check engagements with and around the currently selected player)
      • M: Map (If you LMB click the player’s icon on the map, you can move to the observing camera of the selected player. If you RMB click any empty area of the map, you can move to the free camera at that position)

xzi

Mouthbreather

I've been following this since the original strings started leaking a year or so ago, but with their addition to more and more co-op modes I can't help but to think this is all just for co-op. Also Source absolutely can not run battle royale style maps (well, it can if it's a flat plane). If they ACTUALLY manage to release the game into Source 2 this could be their one reason they actually port it because hacked versions of Source 2 from the dota/destinations tools have maps that can support up to something insane like 100x the maximum area that Source can support.

I can still dream though. volvo pls giv game

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
what the fuck did they do to parachuting, i haven't played in a few months and something is fucky

It's bugged, you'll see other people hitting that 240kph or whatever while you're stuck at 199kph. By the time you land you're staring down the business end of a shotgun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Who’s all playing tonight? Josh fresh and I and cocaine ... monkey? Forgot but he was really good came close a few times. Made it down to five while I was scared to death hiding under a cliff side rock. Bad call there. Wine gave me courage. Haha.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It might not be so bad if you drank less when playing.... just saying breh :p

Yeah I’m going to try that tonight. :)

When I still suck though I won’t be able to use that as an excuse any more.

• 1Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Woot! :)

Good times. You are way good at this game :)

I suck.

Heh I’m not CS, but I’ve played a few matches with him - between Rock and these other guys I’m too slow to get many kills.

• 1Like

Muurloen

20171222183604_1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just m24 headshot Abefroman while he was jumping 20 feet in the air. Feels good.

Edit: It was a body shot and you were at 25%hp, but it still felt good.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't wait to tell my grandkids that I lost my hearing due to a multi million dollar company not knowing how to balance sounds in their game.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

I can't wait to tell my grandkids that I lost my hearing due to a multi million dollar company not knowing how to balance sounds in their game.
I am pretty sure the moment you stop bitching about something will be the moment you are dead.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just like the pot correctly identified the kettle's American Inventor heritage, Muur called out Heko on his bitching.

Good games last night. :) I got fortnite on sale on PS4. So we need to play that as discussed as well.