PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Had 5 kills on Xbox with a full modded AKM on my last Chicken dinner. Seems good on single fire on xbox. I only use Auto on it for car attacks. Shoot quick shoot often.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ak is beast single fire within 200m. Outside of that you should only be using it full auto within 20 feet and on UAZ and Hippos. Never even try to use an 8x with it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ak is beast single fire within 200m. Outside of that you should only be using it full auto within 20 feet and on UAZ and Hippos. Never even try to use an 8x with it.

It's better when you adjust an 8x down to 4x on single fire.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Valve could have announced a battle royal with a sweet new source engine + pro net code to give us the definitive experience. But we got a card game from them. A fuckin card game. Fuck. That. Shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Far away..... that was at best 50m which should be perfect for iron sights. Guy was aimed up and atleast 1 of those shots should have landed.

Its the replay UI for pc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
First two firings you were too far away. Third you just aimed for shit.

Also, is this on PC? Whats with the UI? That doesn't look normal.

Have you played since the patch or turned on some of the UI options?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Have you played since the patch or turned on some of the UI options?

Yeah played a bunch. I didn't realize there were new UI features.

Far away..... that was at best 50m which should be perfect for iron sights.

Not full auto with an AK... An AK shouldn't be used full auto outside of CQC. If you had single fired you couldv'e gotten 2+ hit, conserved ammo, and they'd be pretty hurting.

Honestly the only guns I use full auto in the entire game are the SMG's, anything else is too ungainly to keep on target past the second shot.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yeah played a bunch. I didn't realize there were new UI features.

Not full auto with an AK... An AK shouldn't be used full auto outside of CQC. If you had single fired you couldv'e gotten 2+ hit, conserved ammo, and they'd be pretty hurting.

Honestly the only guns I use full auto in the entire game are the SMG's, anything else is too ungainly to keep on target past the second shot.
Jesus Christ if i was looking for a lecture on how to play I would have signed up for your 101 class.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
You're absolutely crippling yourself by not using all assault rifles except the akm on auto, angled grip, short bursts whilst moving the mouse slowly down

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
So if I sign up for this shooting class do I get to shoot the Ushanka off your head?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So if I sign up for this shooting class do I get to shoot the Ushanka off your head?

Don't get me started about DayZ/Arma having a Ushanka and this game NOT having one.

Rustles my Jimmies. Almost as much as people complaining about lack of accuracy on a full auto iron sight AKM. <3 Muurloen Muurloen

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users