PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Mikhail Kalashnikov rolls in his grave anytime a modification is put on his perfection.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
When your dickbag friend won't listen when you warm him motorcycles suck ass and he can't drive them for shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

When your call outs pre drop are perfect: "One and a half teams."

Gottem.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Played last night for the first time since September. Won 3 fpp squad games (all on the old map), including back to backs.

My aim feels like shit now, but apparently everyone still sucks.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You probably got matched down with their hidden MMR.

I won 2/3 my games coming back, then have lost everything since then. Dying to stupid shit like one guy entering a room with 3 people in it and headshot'ing all of us nearly instantly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You probably got matched down with their hidden MMR.

I won 2/3 my games coming back, then have lost everything since then. Dying to stupid shit like one guy entering a room with 3 people in it and headshot'ing all of us nearly instantly.
Their ranking system never made sense to me either way. Prior to the long break, it seemed like the more we played the higher our rank. Think we all ended up around top 1000.

TtbNGNI.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Decided to head over to Reddit and see what was going on an the first 3 pages are nothing but videos and gifs of hackers killing everyone on the map from one spot.

If a competent studio steps up and offers a better option, Blue Hole is going to get crushed.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just got 10 kills and did 1100 damage in Duo's. I feel like I did good. I choked at 4 alive though :( Should have taken my time and domed a guy with the kar 98, but tried to use my assault rifle when I didn't really have a shot and it let him know where I was.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Decided to head over to Reddit and see what was going on an the first 3 pages are nothing but videos and gifs of hackers killing everyone on the map from one spot.

If a competent studio steps up and offers a better option, Blue Hole is going to get crushed.

That's why I finally installed Fortnite, roommates don't want to play PUBG anymore. They had video of a guy killing them at ~200m with an Uzi hipfiring with pure headshots, and another video of a guy sniping, his reticle jumps around erratically following one of my roommates who's behind a tree.

The Replay/Death Cam are really cool features, but it was fucking stupid for them to release them with the rampant cheating. It just confirms the bullshit people think is happening.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah I guess I need to install Fortnite and give it a try, especially since it's free.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's why I finally installed Fortnite, roommates don't want to play PUBG anymore. They had video of a guy killing them at ~200m with an Uzi hipfiring with pure headshots, and another video of a guy sniping, his reticle jumps around erratically following one of my roommates who's behind a tree.

The Replay/Death Cam are really cool features, but it was fucking stupid for them to release them with the rampant cheating. It just confirms the bullshit people think is happening.
You do realize that the spectator/death cam is buggy as fuck, right?

Xevy

Log Wizard
The smarter hackers tend to use certain weapons for certain reasons. Uzi's, for instance, have the highest bullet fire rate and 3 uzi bullets to the head kill anyone, even a T3 helmet. With some of their hax programs they can also increase bullet velocity to the point when they can shoot anything to 1km without bullet drop. They tend to favor high magazine type guns like Tommy Guns, DP-28's, and all sorts of shit that can't go beyond 500m. Also anyone that kills you with an AK headshot free fire beyond 100m is cheating. Automatically report it.

Oh and let's not forget the people full-autoing Scar's and M4's with 8x scopes fully zoomed. Yeah, no thanks.

Otherwise I've played probably 100+ games in the last week only seen maybe 4ish unquestionable cheaters. And then another 10-15 suspect ones, but with killcam being fucked 75% of the time you can't tell if they are or aren't.

• 1Solidarity