PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
should have added this to the end of the vid.

tenor.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
New season has started, time to kill some plebs until the heirarchy establishes itself.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I never told people here how to get Blue Blood, but WackyJacky did a video on why it's op as fuck

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

It is fucking op. It’s not just the color, but the fact they light up like a Xmas tree.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Agree that is a very OP setting.

It needs to be an option for everyone to be able to select into, or needs to be region locked to those countries that have the laws that do not permit red blood.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont think i ever played a game i liked / hated so much at the sametime. Pubg is like that gf that does dirty fun stuff yet is also fuckin crazy and annoying whenever your’re not in bed and you just wanna punch some sense into. Am ready for a stable relationship with whatever valve or bliz can give me. Maybe not blizz cause fortnite already stole their fruity style.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Starcraft BR would be sick. Base it on Ghost selection process or whatever. Special drops could be to infest yourself or use Protoss psionic weapons or get ability to call in a nuke lol

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I dont think i ever played a game i liked / hated so much at the sametime. Pubg is like that gf that does dirty fun stuff yet is also fuckin crazy and annoying whenever your’re not in bed and you just wanna punch some sense into. Am ready for a stable relationship with whatever valve or bliz can give me. Maybe not blizz cause fortnite already stole their fruity style.

I feel like these guys got lucky and now that they are on top they either don't care or don't know how to fix things.

The super grainyness of the game drives me crazy without reshade, shotguns are a joke (Tons of blood sprays but no actual hits) and performance issues.

It is a fun game, I just wish they'd get some people in house to keep it on top and develop it further.

Muurloen

Twitch Streamer tourney going on right now.

Lirik's team won the first match. Three more matches to go.

You mean Shroud's won r1.

Grimmmz won r2. Surprised his lower lip didnt get caught on a cactus.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

I feel like these guys got lucky and now that they are on top they either don't care or don't know how to fix things.

The super grainyness of the game drives me crazy without reshade, shotguns are a joke (Tons of blood sprays but no actual hits) and performance issues.

It is a fun game, I just wish they'd get some people in house to keep it on top and develop it further.

Korean developers for online games seem to go from updates to paid lootbox updates only pretty fast. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are having issues with the coding. Took them better part of a year to add vaulting.

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Shroud's team came second to a Swedish memer, his chat is so triggered OMEGALUL

:trophy: forsenE

• 1Worf

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Korean developers
They've also recently put a heavy curve on trying to deal with the rampant cheating problem. My friends are regular complainers about the minor stuff, and its fairly obvious that they're going to have to do -a lot- to stay atop the craze that is still coming. Depending on the March announcement, they're suppose to tell us everything thats going to be coming out between then and the rest of the first half of the year, including a map.

From the things i've seen, its basically trying to focus more into pushing it into a competitive setting; divisions and so on. They're working on putting the ping matching system into play. Adding animation for entering/exiting vehicles, presumably being able to exit while moving like a roll or vaulting into one? idk. Weather affects will prob make a comeback, including night mode. Read something about improving execution/take downs?

But who knows, I could be just as wrong as PU saying boxes won't have keys. It's just a compile of information from interviews, and AMA's.

Muurloen

Did anyone else last night experience a random 1 second long hicup last night on Miramar?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ruski posted clips of someone in Foshren's group cheating even in the tourney yesterday I think. He is snap locking on people through hills he can't see.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users