Playstation 4

Column_sl

shitlord
They have 120 dollar Japanese versions of the Boderlands Vita bundle on amazon right now.

Not sure if they sold out or not.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's blasphemy, i know, but The Show reminds me of Madden. Same game just as last gen, just a little nicer on next gen. Sure, it's pretty if you pause it, zoom in, etc.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks, I watched some gameplay videos and really wasn't impressed. Probably not going to get it unless it goes on sale for cheap.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm playing it and I don't regret the purchase because I like superstar modes (also why I got NBA2k), if baseball is your thing I'm sure you won't regret it, but unless you are dying to play it then I don't see a problem waiting for a sale. That's kinda why (along with wtf 50gb) I'm waiting on Wolfenstein... Watch Dogs is out just next week so probably pick up the former on the cheap.

Column_sl

shitlord
I bought a OLED Vita off of ebay for 75 bucks last week. That is one beautiful screen, can't wait till the TV's come out. The contrast on that thing is crazy.
Also the remote play is fucking really good, I was surprised how well it performed.

With the good comes the bad tho, how stupid are the designers of the Vita? You re release it, and one of it's biggest draws is it plays everything on the PS4 then you don't re design the controllers to work with it??
They could have easily put 2 more shoulder buttons on it (There's room on the top for it), and made the 2 analog sticks press down for R3/L3.

The touchpad on the back is the most useless thing ever.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, that my biggest gripe with mine is the shoulder buttons vs. the rear touch pad. WTB two more shoulder buttons plz!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A few games have wisely had extra control schemes for remote play. But with some being lazy it would be more sensible to just make the button config equivalent.

spronk

FPS noob
i played war thunder a little on pc. Its a lot simpler than bf4, on the other hand I could actually fly a plane whereas in BF4 i pretty much crash anything within 30 seconds. War Thunder feels more slower and chill, its all f2p I think so no reason not to try it. I never felt like I was at a disadvantage when I was playing against people who were obviously vets and had a ton more shit than me, the biggest thing I think is you buy extra planes and shit that let you keep playing while f2p'ers basically are done after 1 death in a round.

ok game but nothing really spectacular, may be fun on a ps4 on a big TV though

in other news i wonder if this is real or fake, a june 13th release date for TLOU PS4 would be pretty crazy
0ZRON4u.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh please please please. I haven't played it yet and I am waiting for the PS4 version. I just traded in Madden at Target so I will have basically swapped Madden for TLoU

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have like 40 bucks in PSN credit that I was going to use on Watch Dogs until I read the reviews. I think I'll put it towards TLoU. I've beaten it on PS3, but didn't 100% it and never tried the multiplayer.

Vaclav

If that date is real, we should know day one of E3. No way they're not giving at least 3 days warning.

Would be happy to see it though, dry spell on PS4 until September mostly after today's releases. Would fit perfectly.

spronk

FPS noob
some people are saying tlou will be released at E3 and also be announced as free for PS+ users, i don't see that happening but stranger things have happened I guess

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There's no way it's free for PS+ right out the gate.

Vaclav

Would love for that to be true but highly doubt it, amongst other things the PO on PSN charges when done, so PS+ POs would need refunds if true.

0% chance.