Playstation 4

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You could always ask if meStevo is selling his.
Figured I'd put it out there, and if had any interest, could let me know.
wink.png

Fathers Day and my birthday are this month, and my wife wants to get me something. She's looking at all the consoles, and I have no idea what to tell her.

I've always owned Xbox, but never really played much console at all. Just owned them to own them I suppose. I've always had a gaming PC. So given that, I'm willing to concede and say the PS4 is the better console this generation, but at this point, knowing my console history, I should probably pick up a Ps3, try and work through the good games on that, and if I'm still going strong on the console pick up a PS4 later on.

That would be the smart thing, but after watching X E X X stream some Destiny, damn it looks really fun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hmm I've got a 360 I never use anymore and a PS3 that I only really use to pirate stuff, could I trade in both for $300 toward a PS4?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I traded in one of my 360's at Best Buy when they did that 150 buck trade-in on the Xbone launch day. My other 360 is completely disassembled and I can't really be assed to put it together since I don't want to buy an Xbone and already have a PS4.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My 360 has been collecting dust for well over a year now. My PS3 is seeing more playtime than ever before though and that's unlikely to change in the near future. I don't regret buying a launch PS4 but they need to get some games out for it. E3 looks promising but still a few months out at a minimum for anything decent to show up. With that being said, I still have zero desire to buy an XBone.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yo, that next gen netflix machine though~
I haven't turned on my xboner in a few months now
frown.png

My PS4 is what i use for netflix when i'm in bed zzz

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Kind of wish I had a 360 to trade in, there is no way in hell I'm getting rid of my PS3.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What would a XBox 360 elite value be? Not sure Im ready to part with it but it certainly doesnt get used either.

Crone

My 360 is an old Jasper model, because those are the best to mod.
wink.png
I doubt I'd get much from Gamestop for it, and certainly not $150. According to their site, they will give $104 for the 320gb slim models. That's the only model they list.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Finally another look at Deep Down by Capcom.

Not the best trailor but i'll take it. Sure looks pretty though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Also in regards to Farcry 4's co-op for friends w/out the game.

http://kotaku.com/how-youll-play-far...-it-1590512084

Sounds an awful lot like the xbones "selling point" before they did a 180 and spite scrapped it.

"The "sender" will receive ten "Keys to Kyrat" which he can send to ten PSN "friends" of his choice. The "friend" will receive a single unique key allowing him to download a PSN exclusive trial version of the game allowing co-op play in the open world with the "sender" for a limited amount of time. XP, loot, etc that the "friend" earns will then carry over if they buy the game."

Crone

FRYS.comSony

500gb Ps3, refurb but comes with Fifa 14 world cup edition. Both Gamestop and Best Buy will take the Fifa game for $25-26. $175 for a 500gb system is a great deal I think.

The warranty information is pretty vague, but I would think there would be some kind of warranty.

Ya, not Ps4 related... but thought I'd throw it out there.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Any news on the gaming streaming service that allows us to play PS3 on the PS4?

sebur

Bronze Squire
I forgot what exactly was mentioned but I believe the beta is starting soon for it actually. It is called Playstation Now if I remember correctly.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I forgot what exactly was mentioned but I believe the beta is starting soon for it actually. It is called Playstation Now if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the info. Signed up for the beta also while I checked out the site.