Playstation 5

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Weird they had bundles for a good hour - you may have had to just keep trying to check out -

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I don't even want one anymore. Fuck them. I'll wait until the pro edition, or at least a reasonable solution to more storage, comes out.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have FF, Chrome, Edge open on each device in their own queue, sometimes i get lucky and get under 30 but you need less than 25 to really have a good chance -

25 does seem to be the good point. But question: how do they handle the account limits? Supposedly you can only purchase one per account? Is that just per time? Or is for all time? IE if I use my main PSN account to buy one, will they let me buy another the next time they become available? Now that I have mine, need to get my son's he asked for money this christmas to buy one.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

the new oddworld game will be free on PS+ for PS5 users in April, but not PS4 owners

• 1Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh actual PS+ games I want. Nice.

So Astro's Playhouse crashes on startup for me. Tried deleting, reinstalling. Just keeps crashing. Demons Souls and all the games I transferred from PS4 are working perfectly. Kind of annoyed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So I'm going to give my PS4 pro to my step son. How do child accounts work? Can he play my digital PS4 games on the PS4 while I'm playing them on my PS5 as well?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
So I'm going to give my PS4 pro to my step son. How do child accounts work? Can he play my digital PS4 games on the PS4 while I'm playing them on my PS5 as well?

yes, just activate your ps4 pro as your primary system for your own account (with all the games, PS+) in the account login or somewhere screen (just google how to activate ps4 as primary system) and let him login to that system with his own account. he can play all your games no problem and use PS+

you can have one primary PS5 and one primary PS4 per PSN/PS+ account

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>

the new oddworld game will be free on PS+ for PS5 users in April, but not PS4 owners
Knew I should've waited to get FFVII Remake, but I bought it months ago anyways, just haven't got around to finish a large backlog of games. I always seem to jump back into Bloodborne, I am addicted to the hunt.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like my PS5 is dead already. I'm getting the CE-108255-1 crash in every game now. Doesn't matter if it's PS4 or PS5, disk or digital; every game crashes within seconds to minutes of launching it. Rebuilding database did nothing, haven't done the system reinstall yet because it's a giant pain in the ass. From what I'm seeing on reddit, Sony customer service is extremely resistant to authorizing warranty service for that error too. They try to tell you to wait for a new firmware that will magically fix it, even though there's been several firmware updates since the console released and this error has plagued the console since day 1. Even the people who do get warranty service mostly report that they get sent back the same system with no info on what Sony "repaired" in it, and the problem starts right back up again.

Sigh. Between this and how much I still hate Dual Sense I'm wishing I'd never bought the damn thing at all.

• 2WTF
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
ps5 is such an elegant software design

2Q.png

vs 1 single line for xbox smart delivery

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the PSN store is an abortion on the PS5. It's poorly designed. The website isn't much better now too.