Playstation 5

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
ps5 is such an elegant software design

2Q.png

vs 1 single line for xbox smart delivery
What is the difference between “ps4 & ps5” versus “ps4 & ps5 - ps4”?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The first is the PS5 version of the game. The second is the ps4 version.

The game is named pretty retarded there.
Yeah they need to remove the “ps4 & ps5” from both and just have which version it’s for instead. Or have the store recognize which system you’re buying it for automatically. My LG TV can tell what my ps4 is just by connecting it so I’m pretty sure Sony’s store should be able to as well. Idiots designing that...shit should always be as simple as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What is the difference between “ps4 & ps5” versus “ps4 & ps5 - ps4”?

The "ps4 & ps5" is part of the name of the game in the store, so then the options for that title are appended to it (nothing for PS5, "- PS4" for PS4, etc.)

Some horrifically poor merchandising.

• 1Worf

Szlia

To be fair, it's Sega that choses how to name their game on the store. The thoughts and efforts put into these store metadata are often surprisingly minimal considering how important they are. Spend 300k man hours to create a game, spend 15 minutes on its store presence...

Stave

Potato del Grande
Walmart dropping PS5's today at 3pm ET and Xbox Series X at 2:30pm ET. Get logged in and get it open in a browser if you want to snag one fast.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Snagged a PS5 disk edition from the Walmart drop. Theres another drop at 3:10 est. My PS4 controller battery went out the other day and figure I'd rather spend the extra $60 towards a new console.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Sold out in seconds. No way.
This item will be back at 3:10 PM ET.

If you have it in your cart, leave it there and checkout at 3:10.

If not, use this link.

Verify your identity for Disk version or
Verify your identity for Digital edition

It's not my affiliate code, just a link I used. Once you have that page open, just keep refreshing that page every couple seconds. It will automatically add it to cart and put you in checkout if it's in stock. It's way faster than trying to go to the item and add to cart.

PS - if you get dumped in a waiting queue, ignore it, open another tab with that same link, and keep trying. That's how I snagged mine. The waiting queue threw me off and I said screw it and tried again and got one.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
ps5 is such an elegant software design

2Q.png

vs 1 single line for xbox smart delivery

Not true,

Xbox has 3 versions.

Like a Dragon, Hero version and Legendary.

Just a nit pick.

Your absolutely right that "smart delivery" is far superior as no OLD/NEW versions.

I got both at launch, no question Xbox gets more of my time these days 70/30 at least.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Got to checkout screen then says out of stock, fuck this
I just saw, it's back again at 3:20. Try again, and keep trying every 10 minutes until they are gone. If theres one in your cart, remember, leave it there and just checkout immediately at 3:20.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, the PSN store is an abortion on the PS5. It's poorly designed. The website isn't much better now too.
psn website is garbage, i try to buy a beat saber addon, doesn't work, i tried to pay with cc, nope, then ok i'll use paypal, nope. i buy a giftcard online. nope.

i have to use the ps4 store, input the stupid giftcard with a controller, then i can buy it.

i swear i had the same problem w/ beat saber regular a few years ago.

joz123

Potato del Grande
FUCK YOU SCALPERS!!!

Just got a disc version, not here till April.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users