Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
not a huge surprise, Gran Turismo 7 delayed to 2022

also Ratchet and Clank will be free for all PS4 users in march. If you have a PS5 get PS+ and claim the entire PS+ collection, its 20 games and all are fantastic although you only get Persona 5 Base, not the Persona 5 Royale edition which I've heard is way, way better. 120+ hour game though, i plat'd P5 and no desire to replay the game (great game)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The DS4 was hands down the shittiest controller for me in my nearly 40 years of gaming. The battery life was terrible, and I had at least 5 of them fail in one way or the other. Never really had drift issues. But one it'd move forward whenever I hit L2. I had a few where buttons just stopped working. Also I had a few where the coating on the sticks just fell off. Bottom line I had a ton fail for me. While I like the ergonomics of the Dual Sense (Just got it delivered yesterday), but I'm not sure I like the constant wigging out of the "haptic" stuff nor do I like the adaptive trigger at all (Shut that completely off). I'm not at all convinced it'll last me more than a year and those things are 70 bucks per. Stupid insane how expensive controllers are any more.

• 1WTF

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
No PSVR2 in 2021.

Free stuff coming.

Ratchet and Clank (PS4) available for free 3/1 along w/ a Funimation promotion.

And finally, it wouldn't be a Gran Turismo game if their glacial release schedule got even slower.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Everytime i join the PSD queue its almost always over an hour on like multiple pcs and browsers - lowest ive started is like 40 mins

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Everytime i join the PSD queue its almost always over an hour on like multiple pcs and browsers - lowest ive started is like 40 mins
When I got it yesterday it started and 'over an hour' and in about 5 minutes, it dropped to 25 min. Then it took about 25 - 30 min from there.

Anyone know how long it usually takes to ship from PSD? I was hoping to have it arrive by Friday, but it hasn't shipped as of right now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
When I got it yesterday it started and 'over an hour' and in about 5 minutes, it dropped to 25 min. Then it took about 25 - 30 min from there.

Anyone know how long it usually takes to ship from PSD? I was hoping to have it arrive by Friday, but it hasn't shipped as of right now.

Thats how it works, everyone starts over an hour then it updates - My issue is when they update its still over 50 mins - the couple of times i was under 30 mins by the time i got to 5min it would sell out.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats how it works, everyone starts over an hour then it updates - My issue is when they update its still over 50 mins - the couple of times i was under 30 mins by the time i got to 5min it would sell out.
I've never had it move from over an hour doing the same thing over multiple devices. Just been unlucky I guess!

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have FF, Chrome, Edge open on each device in their own queue, sometimes i get lucky and get under 30 but you need less than 25 to really have a good chance -

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

Just got confirmation mine has shipped and says it will deliver tomorrow.

I got the same ‘over an hour’ message that dropped to 25 and actually was quicker than that.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Just got confirmation mine has shipped and says it will deliver tomorrow.

I got the same ‘over an hour’ message that dropped to 25 and actually was quicker than that.
Yup, mine shipped today as well. Coming Thursday. Got a copy of Demons Souls on the way, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I should have grabbed that, but was dialed in on getting through checkout so will try to find a deal on it elsewhere.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah I should have grabbed that, but was dialed in on getting through checkout so will try to find a deal on it elsewhere.
I had a 20 dollar cert for Best Buy that I used on it. This is also the moment I realized PS5 games are 70 fuckin' bucks...

• 1Faggotry

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Good more people have been able to get some at retail, I just stopped actively searching for one on PS Direct and Best Buy. I might check once a day now on each site, might get lucky one of these days. Right now not worth my time and disappointment just for Demon Souls and Ghost of Tsushima @ 60fps. My God of War PS4 Pro is still chugging along fine right now. Don't get me wrong, if I see one available I will buy one. Who knows, I might just wait for PS5 Pro KRA.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another 2 devices and both showing over an hour, but haven't seen the first update yet, so maybe!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Got lucky on PSD and got 2 digitals - i had 18 windows open and 2 started under 15mins so shipped 2 to 2 diff addresses. Took 5 weeks of failing PSD to finaly get something from it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Stopped checking the daily updates but got an email from GameStop last night on the dot of 9pm that some bundles were going up in a few minutes. Caught the Spider-Man bundle as soon as it came up as “add to cart” but when I went to enter my info it was listed as out of stock. They don’t have any reservation service for members? Fucked up.