Playstation 5

Stave

Potato del Grande
Cheeto dust shows up on every color but orange so you’re fucked either way.
They can get their flaming hot cheeto dust all over the silicone case I'll be putting on it. I suppose they will get it on the buttons and triggers though. Kids ruin everything.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wish this constantly sold-out state would pass already, can't see them bothering with a black edition as long as these keep selling so damn fast.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Still waiting on my PS5 order from last week from Walmart to ship, still says processing.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

No more random queues, they are instead sending out email invites with a link to people who have Promotions emails enabled for their PSN account. Emails for today's drop went out already so you're screwed if you didn't have it checked before.

edit: apparently still doing normal queues sales as well, but happened at 6PM EST

Last edited:
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just got my PS5 delivered. Holy shit is it big. Doesn't fit in my TV cabinet.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Just got my PS5 delivered. Holy shit is it big. Doesn't fit in my TV cabinet.

first world problems.

happened to me and most others. Side table besides the tv was my solution. Just wait unti you put the disc in upside down when the ps5 is vertical

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You need a hammer drill to hang family photos?
Best way to ensure I have veto power over everything that gets hung up. She'd spend 3 hours trying to get a nail into a wall with a pair of pliers before calling me an asshole and storming off to the vodka. With drywall, every picture that gets hung up when I'm not home looks like its from Walmart and it's hiding a 5" group of "oopsie daisies".

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You have concrete walls? Pics? I thought I was one of like 7 people in the world that like the anesthetics of concrete.

I tried to come up with a joke here but it's too early apparently. I prefer the aesthetics of novocaine.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

also ratchet and clank is free currently for all PS4/PS5 owners

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users