Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
June PS+ games leaked

Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (PS4)
Star Wars: Squadrons (PS5/PS4)
Operation: Tango (PS5)

no clue what the fuck Tango is, probably some gay dancing

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
June PS+ games leaked

Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (PS4)
Star Wars: Squadrons (PS5/PS4)
Operation: Tango (PS5)

Might be related? Some tony tango?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's another 2-player co-op only game.

Allegedly supports cross-platform play with a friend pass, so a PS5 owner can probably try it with a PS5-less sadsack friend on Steam (or whatever other platform) without the friend having to buy anything.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

rumor is Square Enix will announce soon-ish (maybe E3) a new Final Fantasy souls like action game, exclusively for PS5 (maybe PS4) called Final Fantasy Origin

I can't wait to see that. Another IP that would be great in a Souls-like setting would be Diablo. Blizzard is far too slow to make a Diablo Souls game.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't wait to see that. Another IP that would be great in a Souls-like setting would be Diablo. Blizzard is far too shitty to make a good game.

People still have faith in Blizzard making something that isn't complete shit?

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
People still have faith in Blizzard making something that isn't complete shit?
If your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems look like KEEP THIS ONE BITCH ALIVE AT ALL COSTS AND DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. Just think about all of the fantastic things they could have made if Activision hadn't forced all of the good people out when the money train was flowing in. They had some of the strongest IPs in PC gaming. A StarCraft Sci-Fi MMO, a Diablo Souls-like, they should have be a Riot-games Subsidiary Studio making MOBAs. They have literally become PC Gaming's IBM now, rather than it's Apple. What a huge fall/fail.

I may actually pick up Squadrons now it is being given away.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Randomly went to a site from a forum suggestion in Norway that sometimes had PS5s for sale, they don't advertise it and don't do pre-orders. They either have it for sale, or they don't even show the PS5 as an item they have for sale. They had it when I went to the site. Purchased it. Got a text message yesterday that it shipped with an arrival date for pickup tomorrow. Checked the site now and the PS5 isn't in their online store anymore.

So I think I got lucky with a random drop.

ohh.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I just checked Walmart and saw they have PS5 consoles for sale for $1,099. What the fuck? Are they cutting out the middleman scalpers?

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I just checked Walmart and saw they have PS5 consoles for sale for $1,099. What the fuck? Are they cutting out the middleman scalpers?

Walmart’s online platform is a lot like Amazon w a bunch of resellers.

So no, but yes.

• 1Like